Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes lol and my name is blank
Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 2.58.19 PM.png

Reactions: Danzel
I got that too. I wonder how much is this mess is due to them updating their system at the back-end vs shortage.

On my account I also have this "previously owned" tab that just showed up a few days ago. I havent seen this in the past - I just sold my M3P so maybe it only appears once you have sold a Tesla? Whats funny is that the "view" button just does not work - that and the links working super slow seem to suggest that there is some system upgrade/issue.

1619551550171.png

Hi all, new to the group. I just ordered a MYLR on 4/22. The first 2 days it shows a delivery estimate with dates. However, the past 3-4 days it just shows "5-9 weeks from date order placed". Am I the only one getting this type of message with no actual date range?

Dont want to sound rude, but id like to clarify that this thread is for Model Y Performance orders, not LR
Not rude at all.

When I was awaiting my pickup of my MYP, I followed this thread closely and every time I saw someone post a VIN/ Delivery I was hopeful I was going to be next but ONLY to find out after people asked them questions that it was a LR was such a tease.

Reactions: CrownDad