Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a blue MYP w/tow, black interior, wo/FSD 4-28-21. I have not received a VIN. My delivery date has movement around a lot. It is currently 6-8 to 6-28. At this point should I consider waiting for the version 2 MY?
I ordered almost a month prior to you and I just got my VIN# today, it will come. If you wait on another update, there's always going to be another one, just my view..

Reactions: Skyeforge
Awesome! I'm 2019XX, how about you?
2020XX. probably on the same truck!

I think this also confirms a lot of things:
- Definitely no passenger lumbar (I read it started after 185XXX)but my partner's like "just get it so i dont have to listen to this for another two months. you're the one that drives the car and i wont use it"
- If you are on the west coast, dont even bother ordering early. the 2-9 weeks estimate really says "if you are lucky and someone else cancels, you get it in two weeks; otherwise u wait for the entire 9+". its more like a 2 OR 9 rather than a 2 TO 9 for west coast
- Once you accept version vision you probably wont see a VIN yet - but you can check the source code for it (which is what i did)

reaching out the the SA now for delivery

good luck to those who are still waiting.

2020XX. probably on the same truck!

I think this also confirms a lot of things:
- Definitely no passenger lumbar (I read it started after 185XXX)but my partner's like "just get it so i dont have to listen to this for another two months. you're the one that drives the car and i wont use it"
- If you are on the west coast, dont even bother ordering early. the 2-9 weeks estimate really says "if you are lucky and someone else cancels, you get it in two weeks; otherwise u wait for the entire 9+". its more like a 2 OR 9 rather than a 2 TO 9 for west coast
- Once you accept version vision you probably wont see a VIN yet - but you can check the source code for it (which is what i did)

reaching out the the SA now for delivery

good luck to those who are still waiting.
You summed it up perfectly! For the lumbar, my wife doesn't know anything about it, so I'm not going to mention it.

Reactions: FoxVega
Got my VIN yesterday (201xxx). Waiting for appt call. Not super rushed as I’m on vacation until Monday. Ordered MYP on 4/16. Stopped onto the Tesla store here in Honolulu yesterday and the sales guy there looked at my account and said the car is still in Fremont which is good, but ”things move fast and the delivery team are under pressure to get things out the door ASAP”. We shall see…

I have a VIN!!! #2015xx. But not sure if I should be excited or bummed as the delivery window changed from 6/15-6/26 to 2-9 weeks....

Hoping it's just resetting to the generic MYP timetable and means nothing at all. At least I know they are building a car with my specs.

• Love
Reactions: shivy_shiv
My date actually just showed up as 6/13-6/19
Nice. I am picking up at Mt Kisco.

Saw you had posted that you swung by on Sunday. I drove by that morning on my way back from a wedding in Chappaqua. Maybe we'll see each other on delivery day... when I get one. Have to assume with the vins being in the same neighborhood they'll be coming in the same timeframe. Though I probably shouldn't assume anything with the way things are run...

Nice. I am picking up at Mt Kisco.

Saw you had posted that you swung by on Sunday. I drove by that morning on my way back from a wedding in Chappaqua. Maybe we'll see each other on delivery day... when I get one. Have to assume with the vins being in the same neighborhood they'll be coming in the same timeframe. Though I probably shouldn't assume anything with the way things are run...
Yea it was pouring that day. I happened to see a MYP black/black demo they had in the lot and just checked it out. But I think our cars will arrive there at the same time.ets see what date we get

This is going to sound like a weird question...

Now that I have a VIN and Tesla wants some money, can I delay final payment until delivery day without having an effect on the delivery date itself?
I thought as soon as I scheduled delivery, Tesla would want final payment, which for me was fine. However, it's been days and even though I got a text/email 5 days ago, telling me there was stuff in my account I needed to accept, there hasn't been anything. I spoke to someone at Tesla today who told me final payment and contracts won't be available until 24hrs prior to delivery. Considering my delivery happens on the weekend, after banks close, this kind of bothers me, was hoping to be able to just pay it and not worry about things.

I thought as soon as I scheduled delivery, Tesla would want final payment, which for me was fine. However, it's been days and even though I got a text/email 5 days ago, telling me there was stuff in my account I needed to accept, there hasn't been anything. I spoke to someone at Tesla today who told me final payment and contracts won't be available until 24hrs prior to delivery. Considering my delivery happens on the weekend, after banks close, this kind of bothers me, was hoping to be able to just pay it and not worry about things.
Does your reservation screen have the link to connect your bank account? I have NOT scheduled delivery but my reservation screen is requesting my banking info...