Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my MYP from the Columbus SC first thing this morning. Smooth experience overall - the thing that took the longest was signing all the docs necessary for the Ohio BMV to transfer my plates from the old car to the new car.

When I saw the car on Wednesday, I noticed that both right wheels had small (1-2") scrapes from transport. When I picked up today, one of the wheels had already been replaced and the SA *proactively* told me about the other one. They already have a replacement wheel on order and they will come to my house to replace the scraped one when it arrives. All in all, I would give the Columbus SC an A+ for this.

Now it's time to drive to dinner - and take the long way! 🚗
Wow it looks great! You’ve removed mud flaps?

Last edited:
I picked up my MYP from the Columbus SC first thing this morning. Smooth experience overall - the thing that took the longest was signing all the docs necessary for the Ohio BMV to transfer my plates from the old car to the new car.

When I saw the car on Wednesday, I noticed that both right wheels had small (1-2") scrapes from transport. When I picked up today, one of the wheels had already been replaced and the SA *proactively* told me about the other one. They already have a replacement wheel on order and they will come to my house to replace the scraped one when it arrives. All in all, I would give the Columbus SC an A+ for this.

Now it's time to drive to dinner - and take the long way! 🚗
Gorgeous!!! Can't wait to get mine next week!!

Reactions: kpfefferle
Well, was suppose to pick up on 06/02 (initially scheduled) got told my MYP wouldn't be there until 06/04, so SA scheduled it for 06/05, giving them a day to look over the car for me (which is nice, because it's over a 300mi one-way trip to Tesla). I called on Tues (06/01) because I didn't see anything in my account for the ACH or any contracts (even though I received an email and text saying I needed to confirm my contract, that previous Friday). On Tuesday I was told I wouldn't see the ACH transfer until 24hrs prior to delivery, which I thought was odd as some ACH transfers can take longer than a day.

Here we are less than 24hrs and nothing in my account, called Tesla, they are now telling me this should have been done 2 weeks ago (no shi*t). They are rushing to enable my account for ACH now. Shortly after that call, I get a call stating my MYP didn't make it in today, but should by Sunday, so I'm scheduled for a Sunday pick up. No big deal, that's fine, but I'm thinking in my head, "can I please friggin pay you guys".

tl;dr - I would think buying a car, people would want money, but it seems like they're actively trying to not allow me to pay them.

Anyone that has paid by cashiers check, who did you make it out to? Telsa, Telsa Motors, or a specific location? As I'm guessing I'll need to get a cashiers check tomorrow. sigh...
Tesla is a *sugar* show. I paid ACH for mine about 20 minutes after I got off the phone with the service center to schedule delivery.

Picked up my MYP. No indications of any issues!! Whoop whoop. No PPF or mud flap, but I already had them so no worries. We Love it! GL eveyone…our experience at the SC was easy and very hassle free.

Attachments

• FD7E2EAD-5089-4DCB-BD83-9192F1DCE58C.jpeg
    FD7E2EAD-5089-4DCB-BD83-9192F1DCE58C.jpeg
    512.4 KB · Views: 77
  • A4C1B144-97DA-47C2-9851-764098BE310C.jpeg
    A4C1B144-97DA-47C2-9851-764098BE310C.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 57
  • FC67A892-F6AF-428C-B6A4-92EE2DF231C9.jpeg
    FC67A892-F6AF-428C-B6A4-92EE2DF231C9.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 71
Anyone else get assigned a VIN then have a 2-9 week delivery window? Now have gone from dates to weeks. IE, it used to say “6/5-6/20” and now after vin a more generic “2-9 weeks”. Seems odd.
This happened to me today! My dates were 6/6-6/20 but today I got assigned a VIN and moved to 2-9weeks. I hope this is just a weird glitch as I ordered 4/1 so 9 weeks from today is nearly 4 months. And here’s me thinking MYP are supposed to come sooner?

Got the Tesla vision waiver, and vin immediately at about noon. Wasn’t there at 10.
MSM black no tow ordered 5/21 (ordered white on 4/12 decided to change to MSM when MYP estimates where about the same as my EDD on the white) New EDD is 6/14-6/21