Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I switched my LR order to performance also yesterday, so I'll be interested to see how or EED's for performance line up since we both have "5-6 weeks" right now and we are on opposite sides of the country. I have a feeling you may get yours first and I'll be at the end of quarter push being about 40 miles from the factory.
my EDD was just updated to 8/29-9/18!

Reactions: M-S-M and bcuzYnot
Yep, Carvana and Vroom were about $4k less than Tesla's initial offer. I just tried carmax last night and they were $3k less. I'm also saving additional $3k in taxes if I trade in to Tesla.

Everything is good now, though. Tesla just came back and offered me $500 less than their initial offer, so I'm just taking that and moving forward with delivery!
This is a breathe of fresh air. My SA said the re-quote wouldn’t be off much from the original offer. But I wasn’t so sure. This makes me feel so much better.

Well, as of this morning, I had a reservation for a LR MY White. It was saying estimated delivery Oct 5-25. We decided to change our reservation to a performance version, not because of the delivery dates, but because we wanted the performance features, so I sent them an email requesting a change to our order. Within about 3 hours of doing that, I got an update on my account with a VIN assigned! Now it is saying estimated delivery Aug 28-Sep 3! Woo Hoo!

What are the chances we get it before labor day weekend? I think there are at least 3-4 of us for MYP are on the same range.
My hope since placing the MYP order has been for Labor Day weekend. With my EDD previously holding fairly steady with a back date of Sep 9, I had high hopes. With today's change moving that date out to Sep 16, I'm less hopeful. The deliver manager (not SA) that I've spoken with a few times has told me to generally expect 10-14 days or so for Austin from VIN to delivery.

We will be happy to get it whenever, but delivery Labor Day weekend is perfect timing for us.

Reactions: lchen6 and AK_MYP
Just to confirm…prior to receiving your VIN you had a 20 day EDD window?
It started at 20 but worked down to 10 day window 8/20 - 8/30 before I got my VIN
Yep, Carvana and Vroom were about $4k less than Tesla's initial offer. I just tried carmax last night and they were $3k less. I'm also saving additional $3k in taxes if I trade in to Tesla.

Everything is good now, though. Tesla just came back and offered me $500 less than their initial offer, so I'm just taking that and moving forward with delivery!
That is great news for you, congrats

Reactions: semaj22 and AK_MYP