Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my car delivered this morning! Spent the day working and then running down to the garage to ceramic coat the interior, install mud flaps, install the rear door ppf, install some other accessories and finally do an inspection. Busy day indeed. I have to say, the QC on the car is great. I had to really nitpick to find any issues. Haven’t driven her yet due to the ceramic curing time, but will soon.
Still have more accessories like my roof rack to install then finally take her surfing!! Loving the no key thing as I can just take the card in the water!!

in regards to home delivery, it sucked because they came really early and just left it parked on the street a block away
Beautiful - congratulations and enjoy it to the fullest.
Getting ours next Monday!

Reactions: lchen6
What kind of price difference did you incur? I am thinking about doing something similar
Price was $5k higher. 56990 for all black with induction LR to 61990 for P all black. I considered it a good option for me since my original order had fsd and i took that off. So still paying less than originally budgeted and may get my car about a month after original LR order date.

Attachments

• 4153D143-08F2-4513-B732-8A52BEBA4E14.jpeg
    4153D143-08F2-4513-B732-8A52BEBA4E14.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 45