Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car was delivered bright and early at 7am sharp. I will he busy putting on the accessories all daybut here are two quick pictures for now.

The quality isn’t as great as my wife’s M3LR for sure. There’s some frunk trunk panel gaps and minor paint chip touch up already (it’s not a demo car I’m certain as it only has 15 miles on it). Overall, “not bad”.

@TheSackLakeKid waiting for your update now.
Congrats!! Finally hahah. Do you have pics of your issues?

Congrats!! Finally hahah. Do you have pics of your issues?
They are mostly minor and me being nitpick (only because we just took delivery for my wife’s M3LR in June and that car is “flawless” in my opinion).

The touched up paint thing I couldn’t quite figure out the “why”. Rest, I think I can live with. I’ve only submitted the mobile tech for the spolier.

1). Frunk/Front Hood Alignment Issue (hard to have pictures for this one). I kept opening the frunk and closing them. Initially, it had problem latching. It’s okay now after 10 tries.
2). Left Trunk Arm Panel.
3). Right Rear Passenger Door Touch Up Paint and a few other areas around other doors.
4). Spoiler Adhesive Coming Off (this is most common among MYP owners)

Attachments

• D80D395A-C5B9-4C0A-869E-B11C15E480D9.jpeg
    D80D395A-C5B9-4C0A-869E-B11C15E480D9.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 89
  • AC85624A-1977-4C9D-9C4D-52FB2595880B.jpeg
    AC85624A-1977-4C9D-9C4D-52FB2595880B.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 23548225-A228-43FD-8883-F82F71AEF89A.jpeg
    23548225-A228-43FD-8883-F82F71AEF89A.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 58
  • EA9E0AD4-BB25-4E23-B7F9-F98242BFDC9B.jpeg
    EA9E0AD4-BB25-4E23-B7F9-F98242BFDC9B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • 553D7F21-AD91-41EA-BF5B-A7979A170EA4.jpeg
    553D7F21-AD91-41EA-BF5B-A7979A170EA4.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 56
They are mostly minor and me being nitpick (only because we just took delivery for my wife’s M3LR in June and that car is “flawless” in my opinion).

The touched up paint thing I couldn’t quite figure out the “why”. Rest, I think I can live with. I’ve only submitted the mobile tech for the spolier.

1). Frunk/Front Hood Alignment Issue (hard to have pictures for this one). I kept opening the frunk and closing them. Initially, it had problem latching. It’s okay now after 10 tries.
3). Right Rear Passenger Door Touch Up Paint and a few other areas around other doors.
Ahhh sorry to hear. Mine had the spoiler adhesive come off and SC replaced a brand new one no questions asked. I had a minor panel fap on the doors and they fixed that. And several rattles which is now fixed too.

Other than that, no issues. Sorry that you have those things, make sure you book an appointment before your 100 miles.

Reactions: lchen6
Ahhh sorry to hear. Mine had the spoiler adhesive come off and SC replaced a brand new one no questions asked. I had a minor panel fap on the doors and they fixed that. And several rattles which is now fixed too.

Other than that, no issues. Sorry that you have those things, make sure you book an appointment before your 100 miles.
Thank you for the tips. It's all good, it's not like I got a car that T-bone'd. Can't really complain much.

I scheduled an appointment for the mobile tech right away for this coming Wednesday, but the specific is for "trim". Then I took a couple of pictures for the spoilers and wrote a small summary for the spoilers adhesive etc. In terms of the panel gap/frunk alignment, I'm not able to schedule ANOTHER appointment for Panel specific within the App, could I just use my Wednesday appointment to tell them all the problems? How does that work?

Thank you for the tips. It's all good, it's not like I got a car that T-bone'd. Can't really complain much.

I scheduled an appointment for the mobile tech right away for this coming Wednesday, but the specific is for "trim". Then I took a couple of pictures for the spoilers and wrote a small summary for the spoilers adhesive etc. In terms of the panel gap/frunk alignment, I'm not able to schedule ANOTHER appointment for Panel specific within the App, could I just use my Wednesday appointment to tell them all the problems? How does that work?
I would put it all into one appointment tbh

Congratulations on the new car!

When we test drove at the SC/showroom there were 15+ MYs that were in an open area behind the showroom building that were accessible. All were recent deliveries being prep'd for buyers. We took a close look because of all the different colors and noticed that every single spoiler on the MYPs were coming loose.

The car was delivered bright and early at 7am sharp. I will he busy putting on the accessories all daybut here are two quick pictures for now.

The quality isn’t as great as my wife’s M3LR for sure. There’s some frunk trunk panel gaps and minor paint chip touch up already (it’s not a demo car I’m certain as it only has 15 miles on it). Overall, “not bad”.

@TheSackLakeKid waiting for your update now.
Love the all black. The Mrs. went back and forth on the black vs white on ours for at least two months. I kept telling her I wouldn’t order until she made it 1 week without flip flopping haha.

It is more than 100 miles to drive mine home from delivery will this affect getting issues addressed? There is a Service center closer than that but they do not deliver cars there.