Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wife's car as well, trading in my 2018 Kia Optima SX (awesome car but gas guzzler) and ordered a MYP in Mid August. At first delivery estimate was Sep 7 - 27 2021, then Sep 12 - 30 2021, and now Sep 15 - 30. I reside in the East Bay Area about 21 miles from the Fremont Development center. I am hoping for it before end of this month.

Wife's car as well, trading in my 2018 Kia Optima SX (awesome car but gas guzzler) and ordered a MYP in Mid August. At first delivery estimate was Sep 7 - 27 2021, then Sep 12 - 30 2021, and now Sep 15 - 30. I reside in the East Bay Area about 21 miles from the Fremont Development center. I am hoping for it before end of this month.
Seeing how close you are, you will probably be one of the last deliveries of the quarter. Just speculation, but it seems to he how they operate at EOQ.

I'm in the same boat as you. I think we can assume it's happening before the end of the month at this point (but who knows). Since we're close to Fremont, Tesla knows they can fit our deliveries in last minute if needed.

Got my VIN this morning. EDD changed from 9/15-9/28 to 9/14-9/20, delivery hasn't been scheduled yet. Order date - 7/28
In WA state not sure if you have to make the payment/finance option and insurance before setting a delivery. You can check that in your account page. I am in TX - had to make the payment and upload insurance copy with the Tesla VIN. I am waiting to schedule the delivery date. My EDD is 9/21 - 9/27.

I would call your SA if I were you. My SA had no idea about my car was ready until I told her about my vin.

I'm getting it delivered tomorrow morning!!!
My SA has been super unhelpful so far and usually does not answer my calls or emails. I reached out to him this morning and I asked if I can take delivery before 9/20 (which is when the trade-in offer for my M3 expires), to which he surprisingly replied and said that I should just look out for the automated text message from Tesla to schedule the delivery dates/times and he has no way to schedule that from his end. Can anyone tell me how long does that text message take usually to arrive?

Reactions: itsroundrock
Does MYP comes with listed below? I'm trying add my new tesla to my insurance policy.

Driver-Side Airbag
Driver and Passenger Airbag
Driver, Passenger, and Side-Impact Airbags

Not the best source, but quick google search found this. Scroll to safety section.

In WA state not sure if you have to make the payment/finance option and insurance before setting a delivery. You can check that in your account page. I am in TX - had to make the payment and upload insurance copy with the Tesla VIN. I am waiting to schedule the delivery date. My EDD is 9/21 - 9/27.
I selected the 'Pay in full' option since I'm financing from a third party bank, and I've already uploaded my insurance. I think I should be good for delivery?

My SA has been super unhelpful so far and usually does not answer my calls or emails. I reached out to him this morning and I asked if I can take delivery before 9/20 (which is when the trade-in offer for my M3 expires), to which he surprisingly replied and said that I should just look out for the automated text message from Tesla to schedule the delivery dates/times and he has no way to schedule that from his end. Can anyone tell me how long does that text message take usually to arrive?
Just got the text message and I've scheduled for the earliest available slot which is on 9/21. I'm hoping they will honor my trade-in offer which will be past expiry by one day on the day of delivery.

Reactions: itsroundrock