Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sharing my delivery experience and expressing gratitude for everyone before who shared theirs because I would never have thought to look underneath the car or seats or check for a loose spoiler.

1. Spoiler peeling off
2. Missing fasteners under the rear end
3. Torn seat cover strap under driver seat (never seen that in these forums before)

Otherwise, everything was tight, no panel gaps or misaligned doors, frunk, or hatch. While I wish they would have found these things themselves, I'm very happy with the Carlsbad SC. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Tesla mobile service is coming to my house on Thursday to repair all of those and install the roof rack, mud flaps, and homelink.

PPF and window tint next week.
Great to see a San Diego delivery on here finally. Gives me hope.
Also curious about which shop you’re going with for PPF and tint.

I'm bout to set up distill.io on my tesla page lol
This is what helped calm my nerves and stop me from refreshing a few times an hour. I had distill set up to check every 5 minutes and send me an email if the EDD changed. I received emails and texts from Tesla when my VIN was assigned and when my delivery date was available to be chosen, so they are on the ball for those "big" events, but distill was nice for the random EDD changes.

This is what helped calm my nerves and stop me from refreshing a few times an hour. I had distill set up to check every 5 minutes and send me an email if the EDD changed. I received emails and texts from Tesla when my VIN was assigned and when my delivery date was available to be chosen, so they are on the ball for those "big" events, but distill was nice for the random EDD changes.
Okay cool. Yea I'm gonna do it lol. My EDD window starts Saturday and the stress levels are rising

Reactions: minnesnowta
Lol 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Attachments

• tesla.PNG
    tesla.PNG
    204 KB · Views: 48