Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So many new Teslas, just drove by 😍
7EC6E080-ED64-4014-B22C-BA4B2B7365E9.jpeg

Yep, this one is FUD.
OK, stupid question.
As some of you may know, I'm a refugee from the departed Tesla Forums. There were some serious trolls over there spewing FUD. Troll may not be the right term: There was quite a bit of speculation that a good proportion of the FUD was being spewed by entities that were paid for their opinions. No solid evidence, though: I mean, Tesla at one point was claiming that only registered owners could post, but only they would know that. And there were questions that if somebody rented a Tesla, copied down the VIN number, and used that to get logged in the first time.. You got to figure that the vast majority of Tesla owners weren't on the Tesla forum, like probably the vast number of Tesla owners aren't on this forum. So somebody pulling a stunt like that might very well get away with it. And then proceed to pollute the forums with false information. And there was a lot of that.
Around here, people just, well, sign up. The difference, I would guess, is that this site has real, live, active moderation. So people not acting in good faith might be caught?
So, here's a case of what appears to be FUD. I looked over the poster's profile and posts.. It all looks normal, such as it is, with the poster joining these forums back in early August.
So, the stupid question: We get a lot of trolls spewing FUD around these parts? Or do they get disappeared? And, if they do, how's it generally happen?

Stop making it more difficult!!
Resale not too important as will be keeping it for a while
My M3 will be the next one to sell
Still have my name down on the Plaid
They look sweet on the road wide and low
Have you taken delivery of yours?
How do you like it
@NoTDI Not yet, but have a delivery date scheduled for Monday. Trying to move that up as the car should arrive at Renton on Friday.

Reactions: NoTDI
OK, stupid question.
As some of you may know, I'm a refugee from the departed Tesla Forums. There were some serious trolls over there spewing FUD. Troll may not be the right term: There was quite a bit of speculation that a good proportion of the FUD was being spewed by entities that were paid for their opinions. No solid evidence, though: I mean, Tesla at one point was claiming that only registered owners could post, but only they would know that. And there were questions that if somebody rented a Tesla, copied down the VIN number, and used that to get logged in the first time.. You got to figure that the vast majority of Tesla owners weren't on the Tesla forum, like probably the vast number of Tesla owners aren't on this forum. So somebody pulling a stunt like that might very well get away with it. And then proceed to pollute the forums with false information. And there was a lot of that.
Around here, people just, well, sign up. The difference, I would guess, is that this site has real, live, active moderation. So people not acting in good faith might be caught?
So, here's a case of what appears to be FUD. I looked over the poster's profile and posts.. It all looks normal, such as it is, with the poster joining these forums back in early August.
So, the stupid question: We get a lot of trolls spewing FUD around these parts? Or do they get disappeared? And, if they do, how's it generally happen?
Thanks for the legitamization. Anyone can sign up and say anything, but just because you dont like what youre reading doesnt mean its a troll. I have better things to do than make up stories on a forum. I simply relayed a messae received from Tesla, and figured this would be a good place to share. Heck, you can ban me if you wanted and I wouldnt give two craps. If what I say is true, then you would have liked to know ahead of time, I figured. I know I would...

Thanks for the legitamization. Anyone can sign up and say anything, but just because you dont like what youre reading doesnt mean its a troll. I have better things to do than make up stories on a forum. I simply relayed a messae received from Tesla, and figured this would be a good place to share. Heck, you can ban me if you wanted and I wouldnt give two craps. If what I say is true, then you would have liked to know ahead of time, I figured. I know I would...
Sharing is fine, asking questions is fine. But you got feedback and answers to your questions multiple times, and in multiple places; yet you continue to push the FUD! You have been reported to the Mods. They can decide how best to handle it.

I got the text to schedule delivery today at 8:45am. I had the option to deliver 9/19 8am-12pm, 9/20 8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm, or 9/21 8am-12pm 12pm-4pm.

I chose 9/20 8am-12pm but now I’m feeling like I should have done 9/19. Does anyone have experience on if the SA will be able to reschedule? I already reached out and am waiting to hear back but I’d love to hear from you guys.

Reactions: jebinc
I got it also!
Hopefully we are getting close to our VIN and delivery.

I'm expecting to hopefully get the car next week since in LA seems like from VIN to delivery is much faster than other cities (being super optimistic lol)
Just a few minutes ago I got an automated reply (after replying 'september' yesterday).

The text just said:
"Great! You'll receive an automated text message to scheduled your delivery appointment once your vehicle has finished production".

Placed my MYP order 8/29, completed my profile w/ payment method 2 days later. Got a VIN on 9/8 and am picking it in 2 days on 9/17. Crazy fast over here.
Just got a text from the local Service Center that there is a service hold on the vehicle that arose during inspection and it needs to be diagnosed before delivery can take place. No timetable as of yet. Here we go....

Reactions: jebinc