Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a MYLR, Grey, hitch, stock wheels last week. Delivery date has disappeared and now it just says "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." I assume this is normal for a while...?

Sigh still no change. Not sure at this point if that’s a good or bad thing. At this point I just want to know. Lol sold both my cars with the plans of having an EV. Last car was sold two weeks ago, been living without a vehicle thinking this would happen so… first world problems.

OD/Profile 8/29, EDD still 9/22-9/30 MYP Blue/Black, No Tow, No FSD

Sigh still no change. Not sure at this point if that’s a good or bad thing. At this point I just want to know. Lol sold both my cars with the plans of having an EV. Last car was sold two weeks ago, been living without a vehicle thinking this would happen so… first world problems.

I'm on your same boat

Ouch. Seeing a couple of folks got pushed out of EOQ. I feel I’m next
Nah, I think you’ll have a car by EOQ. Seems like everyone that’s been pushed to October are Midwest-ish.
We’re going into the timeframe where it’s unfair for everyone else as the west coast in general/California/Bay Area start getting higher priority as EOQ gets closer.

But those on the west coast with July orders watched as east coasters got VINs within days of order in late August. Tesla definitely delivers to regions in chunks based on what everyone has seen.

Nah, I think you’ll have a car by EOQ. Seems like everyone that’s been pushed to October are Midwest-ish.
We’re going into the timeframe where it’s unfair for everyone else as the west coast in general/California/Bay Area start getting higher priority as EOQ gets closer.

But those on the west coast with July orders watched as east coasters got VINs within days of order in late August. Tesla definitely delivers to regions in chunks based on what everyone has seen.
Hope you’re right. And yes it does not make sense to delay my order. I can literally walk to Fremont plant in a few hours lol

Exact same man... no cars, borrowing an 08 SL 550 from a great friend to get us through. Hell, I degreased and scrubbed/powerwashed the garage yesterday and stared at the stack of Tesla accessories on the shelf. LETS GOOO ALREADY!!

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Exact same man... no cars, borrowing an 08 SL 550 from a great friend to get us through. Hell, I degreased and scrubbed/powerwashed the garage yesterday and stared at the stack of Tesla accessories on the shelf. LETS GOOO ALREADY!!
Lol same with the accessories. And more coming in. Already put a deposit for Stealth PPF+Tint.

Sigh I may need to start renting. Lol I don't think my Electric Bicycle will be coming before the end of the month either.

My current transportation

Attachments

• 20210707_095009.jpg
    20210707_095009.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 47