Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My original order was for the black interior but I was having white-interior-envy... got lucky with this one in existing inventory.
I went back and forth too. Someone mentioned something to me on Reddit that I hadn’t considered about the white, he said it caused glares on the windshield that the black interior does not. I think the white looks amazing but my wife does not. My car but not worth pissing her off plus young kids. Anyway not sure how big of an issue glare is with the white but I never would have thought of that.

Reactions: Ahamo and jebinc
Delivery day was yesterday for Rex! Spent the day reinstalling all my goodies (previously had MY LR) and testing out the acceleration. The power of the performance is absolutely a joy to drive and I am totally in love with everything about the car, it's worth the wait for sure. Overall the car looked great, no major panel gaps / issues. The only thing I could find was like everybody else the spoiler is already starting to come loose on one side which I'll get around to scheduling a fix eventually. Other than that no complaints! Also came with PPF but no mud flaps.

OD: 8/19
VIN: 9/9
Delivery (Home): 9/20

Specs: MYP Blue, Black Interior, No FSD, No Tow

Attachments

• rex.jpg
    rex.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Delivery day was yesterday for Rex! Spent the day reinstalling all my goodies (previously had MY LR) and testing out the acceleration. The power of the performance is absolutely a joy to drive and I am totally in love with everything about the car, it's worth the wait for sure. Overall the car looked great, no major panel gaps / issues. The only thing I could find was like everybody else the spoiler is already starting to come loose on one side which I'll get around to scheduling a fix eventually. Other than that no complaints! Also came with PPF but no mud flaps.

OD: 8/19
VIN: 9/9
Delivery (Home): 9/20

Specs: MYP Blue, Black Interior, No FSD, No Tow
Nice, congrats! No mud flaps in Minnesota…wtf. Wondering if they install the PPF and mud flaps at the service center and perhaps they do only do them if they have time. Anywhere with 4 seasons needs mud flaps.

Reactions: CSGeekme and jebinc
Nice, congrats! No mud flaps in Minnesota…wtf. Wondering if they install the PPF and mud flaps at the service center and perhaps they do only do them if they have time. Anywhere with 4 seasons needs mud flaps.
Thanks! Yea I'm not sure I've seen other people in MN get them on the LR so it's totally possible they forgot. Luckily I already have a set of ones I prefer anyways ready to install.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Thanks! Yea I'm not sure I've seen other people in MN get them on the LR so it's totally possible they forgot. Luckily I already have a set of ones I prefer anyways ready to install.
If you preferred the tesla ones and were doing a scheduled appointment it would be worth asking them to throw some complimentary mud flaps on. Ask nicely and see if they would. But if those aren’t the ones you want I get it.

Reactions: Zainthy and jebinc
Am I the only one that thinks that the oem mudflaps looks like crap? They look like 18 wheeler rubber flaps. They should print the naked laying down girl on them.. lol