Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone that get a VIN in the last few days get delivery scheduled yet? Seems like they have not scheduled any of the deliveries yet for recent VIN assignments, particularly for the bay area orders.
When I got my VIN, it was around 2am and I didn’t get the schedule delivery text until around 8am so it may take a few hours. I also didn’t have anything other than a VIN until I received the text and then the website updated to also schedule from there.

When I got my VIN, it was around 2am and I didn’t get the schedule delivery text until around 8am so it may take a few hours. I also didn’t have anything other than a VIN until I received the text and then the website updated to also schedule from there.
Cool, thanks. Got my VIN around noon. So maybe this evening or tomorrow for scheduling. Spoke to SA and car is still being finished at the factory in Fremont.

Talk about timing, just got the text to schedule delivery. Will be here mid-day Tuesday, stoked!

Really hoping yours comes through. I called and was able to get a person on the line rather easily. They pulled up my account and confirmed everything was good to go. The car is not finished and is in the factory. She assured me they would reach out to schedule delivery when it is done.
I got the same response when I called and asked so it sounds like ours are part of the same batch.

Reactions: SanMateoMYP
My home delivery is tomorrow morning .... anyone know if the guy needs to wait for you to accept delivery before he goes? what about any paper work? I want to check the exterior at the minimum making sure no major issue before accepting it.. so I dont want to keep the guy waiting.... though I already make the payment, but still kinda want to make sure before formally accepting it =P

My home delivery is tomorrow morning .... anyone know if the guy needs to wait for you to accept delivery before he goes? what about any paper work? I want to check the exterior at the minimum making sure no major issue before accepting it.. so I dont want to keep the guy waiting.... though I already make the payment, but still kinda want to make sure before formally accepting it =P
I think they’ll just leave. The rest of the steps are all yours

When I scheduled earlier today it said I do not need to be present. Not sure about paper work, it must be digital though. You accept delivery through the app and cannot open the car until you accept. I don't see why you would have any issue inspecting the exterior and rejecting if you don't like what you see. Good luck!

I read and seen that paperwork will be in the car with a overnight fedex envelope that you will need to send once you sign everything. You won't be able to get inside until you accept delivery

Reactions: SanMateoMYP
Finally got delivery! I actually ended up getting it a day early, they texted me on Friday if I could accept delivery on Saturday and I immediately said 'yes'.

Delivery was smooth and even delivered an hour earlier than the delivery window.

20210925_121650.jpg

Super happy with the car, checked everything all over and couldn't find much wrong with it, only thing was the missing screws on the rear bottom of the car, but that's not a problem for me (no scratches though!).

Got the car fully charged to 100% at home and enjoyed driving in the city for a bit. Didn't take it to the highway yet till PPF gets installed this week, but I'm itching to drive it more and do a nice full throttle pull to merge onto the highway 😂

Anyways! Thanks all and hoping you all have deliveries soon with no issues 👏🏽

Finally got delivery! I actually ended up getting it a day early, they texted me on Friday if I could accept delivery on Saturday and I immediately said 'yes'.

Delivery was smooth and even delivered an hour earlier than the delivery window.

View attachment 714758

Super happy with the car, checked everything all over and couldn't find much wrong with it, only thing was the missing screws on the rear bottom of the car, but that's not a problem for me (no scratches though!).

Got the car fully charged to 100% at home and enjoyed driving in the city for a bit. Didn't take it to the highway yet till PPF gets installed this week, but I'm itching to drive it more and do a nice full throttle pull to merge onto the highway 😂

Anyways! Thanks all and hoping you all have deliveries soon with no issues 👏🏽
What PPF you plan on doing? Clear? I'm thinking about xpel stealth on the white. So many white Teslas around I want some way to differentiate even if subtle.

What PPF you plan on doing? Clear? I'm thinking about xpel stealth on the white. So many white Teslas around I want some way to differentiate even if subtle.
I'm thinking just full front clear. But like you've said, the stealth (Matte) look on white looks amazing.
But it's a difference of paying $1650 for full front clear or almost $5k for full stealth 😅

I'm gonna be sleeping on it till the day of to make a decision.