Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got kicked off EOQ push as well. EDD is now 10/17-11/06.

Oh well, getting it within 1 week of placing the order would’ve been a nice surprise, but this aligns with the original EDD when I placed the order.

See y’all again in a few weeks 😝

Likely they wanted to keep a buffer of extra EDD’s within Q3 so that every single vehicle produced (including demos and damaged/rejected vehicles) would have a home. If this is true perhaps 5-10% of us outside of Cali get lucky and the remainder gets pushed to October. I was pushed 10/4-24 yesterday, first time outside September.

I got kicked off EOQ push as well. EDD is now 10/17-11/06.

Oh well, getting it within 1 week of placing the order would’ve been a nice surprise, but this aligns with the original EDD when I placed the order.

See y’all again in a few weeks 😝
Getting it within four weeks and a 22 year car is absolutely a success :)

I feel my chance is slim now. Config is not that popular so they may just decide not to bother in Q3

and I keep forgetting your of and conf. Could make it a customized title so people don’t keep asking:)
No worries, it's in my sig but doesn't show on mobile unless you view in landscape. I think we'll both still receive our cars, I think it would have pushed us out by now. I've seen numerous people go from no VIN to delivery in 24 hours in the bay.

That said, I'll be disappointed if I push past 9/30 as I'm out of town for a whole week starting the 2nd so will probably have to reflect and get back in line.

No worries, it's in my sig but doesn't show on mobile unless you view in landscape. I think we'll both still receive our cars, I think it would have pushed us out by now. I've seen numerous people go from no VIN to delivery in 24 hours in the bay.

That said, I'll be disappointed if I push past 9/30 as I'm out of town for a whole week starting the 2nd so will probably have to reflect and get back in line.
I would hope you get a VIN today or tomorrow, it only makes sense since you are so close to them. Are you planning to pickup from factory or have it home delivered?

I selected to pickup so I don’t know who to talk to to find out how to schedule or what the timing will be.

I certainly hope that and am bullish on your delivery. My concern is based on my configuration and you see @nTLa got their order pushed out

I would hope you get a VIN today or tomorrow, it only makes sense since you are so close to them. Are you planning to pickup from factory or have it home delivered?

I selected to pickup so I don’t know who to talk to to find out how to schedule or what the timing will be.
I originally elected home delivery and my SA told me they would likely deliver to my home due to the fact I'm very close to several sales locations. When I put in my address for home delivery it said I was not eligible.

I'd prefer home delivery so I don't have to deal with leaving work, crossing the bridge, etc.. Colma would be preferred to Fremont due to bridge traffic for pick up but at that point they may as well drive it my house from Fremont as it would be less distance. We'll see, I know some were told they weren't eligible for home delivery then Tesla just scheduled it for home delivery.

Reactions: Astuart82