Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 9/3
EDD: 11/15-12/13
MYP black/white
With no deliveries lately posted in this forum, who knows when we will receive our vehicles. At least mine was $1000 less when I ordered it! Can you imagine if they let you sleep outside to pick up your car like a new iPhone, that would be hilarious!
Also the ICE vehicle I'm trying to get rid of keeps going up about a $1000 a week. Getting paid to wait.

Sadly, it's as expected folks - EDD got pushed out. Not to November, not to December... but to January 2022. :/ New range: Jan 06 to Feb 03. Sadly, I actually do need a car next month, so may have to look into a totally different option. After 75 days, with no real end in sight, it's a bummer.

Sadly, it's as expected folks - EDD got pushed out. Not to November, not to December... but to January 2022. :/ New range: Jan 06 to Feb 03. Sadly, I actually do need a car next month, so may have to look into a totally different option. After 75 days, with no real end in sight, it's a bummer.

Whattttt… how’s that possible? Maybe the dumb computed auto generated EDD is just going to current if someone just ordered and yours will adjust again sooner?

Just doesn’t make sense to have waited, no deliveries yet in October then you’re pushed to that date.

Reactions: dfiz1
Whattttt… how’s that possible? Maybe the dumb computed auto generated EDD is just going to current if someone just ordered and yours will adjust again sooner?

Just doesn’t make sense to have waited, no deliveries yet in October then you’re pushed to that date.
I'll take the positive interpretation - I hope that's what it is! Who knows what's going on - I've been pretty positive through the whole experience, but as someone who does change management for a living, the lack of transparency is pretty annoying. I reached out to my SA (who, until now, has generally been responsive... has been MIA though the last week or so), so let's see what I hear back, if anything. I'll give it a couple more weeks but if there's no changes, will need to make some hard decisions since we have to manage family commute this winter.

Whatever they say actions speak louder than words. I suspect this is more than a parts shortage. Not expecting anything major but the Y has to be their focus given Elon thinks it’ll be the best-selling car in the world. They cannot afford to hold back. If they can upgrade it they will. SA’s probably won’t know the answer until a few minutes before we do.

I just find it very annoying that we can't get a real answer. I don't care if its 2 months out of the gate if I signed up for that. Just give me some accurate information.

Exactly. They could have said the estimated delivery was longer from the get-go. Effectively the performance is the same LR Y, with different suspension, brakes, wheels and software. So they’d want to push these as higher value to them. If we’re seeing current production as of 10/11 LR last I’ve seen, why this sudden stop of performance models?

You’d think it’s their bread and butter. One could only suspect a change rolling out being the reason but with no word or insight it’s sh*t.

Reactions: Viv1984
Had to check to make sure this was the MYP thread... delivery date on the website for a new MYP shows December so either everyone with an existing order is going to get updated to earlier dates or the website should be showing February for new orders. I'm going to wait a week or two before I text my SA again, he assured me that my car was scheduled for first week of November. I guess the good thing is, we'll have more time to find out about the bill/new upgrades.

Reactions: Jbapckfan