Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original order date Oct 16. Officially switched to MYP on 10/20 to pull up delivery(got more cash for my truck than planned). EDD 12/6-12/31. Base specs (white/black).

Will watch like a hawk since we will be down to 1 car starting next week.

Deciding on options to cover wood dash and tires (in St Louis so on the border of needing to swap. Watching for A/S options).

Reactions: AikenSugarbush
Original order date Oct 16. Officially switched to MYP on 10/20 to pull up delivery(got more cash for my truck than planned). EDD 12/6-12/31. Base specs (white/black).

Will watch like a hawk since we will be down to 1 car starting next week.

Deciding on options to cover wood dash and tires (in St Louis so on the border of needing to swap. Watching for A/S options).
I'm in St. Louis as well and planning on immediately swapping out the tires (and wheels) for all-seasons (Conti ExtremeContact). The local hilly terrain has stranded many motorists clad in performance tread with even small amounts of snow. I don't want to be that guy.

I'm in St. Louis as well and planning on immediately swapping out the tires (and wheels) for all-seasons (Conti ExtremeContact). The local hilly terrain has stranded many motorists clad in performance tread with even small amounts of snow. I don't want to be that guy.

What size are you going with on front (assuming stock on rears?)

Reactions: AikenSugarbush
Easy peasy, got the mvpa immediately too. DCU ftw
Went with Tesla financing for convenience's sake. DCU's rate at 72 months without direct deposit was 2.5%, same as Tesla (BMo Harris) at 2.49%. Going to be paying this off in short order anyway, so makes no difference to me. The Agreements button is greyed out again, but thankfully VIN's still here!

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 11.08.15 AM.png

Went with Tesla financing for convenience's sake. DCU's rate at 72 months without direct deposit was 2.5%, same as Tesla (BMo Harris) at 2.49%. Going to be paying this off in short order anyway, so makes no difference to me. The Agreements button is greyed out again, but thankfully VIN's still here!

View attachment 724313
DCU gives fuel efficient vehicles an additional quarter percent off, so it would be 2.24% fyi - I went all in with the 1.24% which is crazy.

DCU gives fuel efficient vehicles an additional quarter percent off, so it would be 2.24% fyi - I went all in with the 1.24% which is crazy.
Yeah, good point. It just didn't make that much of a difference to me vs. the convenience of it. 1.24% is an insane rate. Makes zero sense to use cash to pay at those rates. My BIL just paid for his MS in cash; doesn't make sense to me.

My SA said with certainty that 2022's would be December deliveries, November would still be 2021.
Just spoke to my SA and he said the same thing (December deliveries would start to see 2022's). He also said not to expect any changes between the model years for a while.
@shpatb 10/21 build date as well for my 301xxx VIN. They're cranking them out! Hopefully.

Reactions: Viv1984