Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both of our windows start on Wednesday. I’m interested to see what happens, if anything, between now and then.
Between you and me (and a few friends) I could really use that car before Thanksgiving. I have a lot of shuttling of family from airports to our house this Turkey day and the worn out Saturn Icon we bought as an interim car is struggling to hold on ("you promised me retirement by the end of September!") LOL! First world problems, I know.

• Funny
Reactions: Corndart
Between you and me (and a few friends) I could really use that car before Thanksgiving. I have a lot of shuttling of family from airports to our house this Turkey day and the worn out Saturn Icon we bought as an interim car is struggling to hold on ("you promised me retirement by the end of September!") LOL! First world problems, I know.
I hear ya. I’m lucky not to be in a situation like some where they’re w/o a car. This is a pleasure vehicle for me. But I’m getting really good vibes and feelings about it, even though I’m impatient as *sugar*, and just like a child….I want mine now! And according to my SA, my date is accurate and I should expect to take delivery mid to late window. So I’m just trying to stay positive.

Reactions: Starway2001
Bought this back in Feb for 37k.
Screenshot_20211022-193218_Chrome.jpg