Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m refinancing my mortgage right now. The good news is the savings will be more than the model Y payment even if I put very little down. However, the bank cannot understand that I don’t yet have the loan. I never should have mentioned it but felt obligated since I was expecting a late-September delivery and the refinance was expected to close after I received the MYP. 🤦‍♂️

I’m refinancing my mortgage right now. The good news is the savings will be more than the model Y payment even if I put very little down. However, the bank cannot understand that I don’t yet have the loan. I never should have mentioned it but felt obligated since I was expecting a late-September delivery and the refinance was expected to close after I received the MYP. 🤦‍♂️
Good luck and I know the feeling. Dang underwriters

Reactions: Jbapckfan
I am not trying to make you feel bad but no one should be coming out of a lease or selling their vehicle BEFORE they have their Tesla in-hand. This is just too unpredictable. (Unless you can go for a long time without a vehicle or have another)

Ha… I’m knowingly going into this situation right now. Ordered the MYP beginning of the week with an EDD sitting at 12/6-12/31 right now.

Selling my 2021 TRD Pro Tundra for $7500 more than I paid 5 months ago. Too good of a deal to pass up. Will wing it for what is hopefully only 6 weeks. Luckily in office is only 3 days a week. Throw in the week of Thanksgiving being off and I’m looking at somewhere around 15-21 days of sharing a car with my wife. We should be able to make it work for that much money. :cool:

Chris

BF7216DE-4996-4606-A822-49B70B48ED10.jpeg
Lovely EDD push this morning!

Now 12/8-12/31. Guess I’ll tie a red bow on her.

I'm going to be refreshing every few hours... I think I have the same setup except no tow so hopefully getting my vin soon. I think I'll be picking it up in Burbank.

You gotta get vin soon.. back in august order! I’m also picking up in Burbank.

Xpel full gloss from Xtreme edge out in the OC. I live near the ports and semis literally shoot rocks at me. Bust out the heat gun, bamm, brand new again lol

Yes I’ll be doing the same. Have all my quotes ready to go for PPF and tint once I know I can schedule..

Not sure if I’ll do full stealth but this price looks reasonable compared to what many pay. Very reputable place. I never even considered doing this to either of my BMW 5-Series but those were leases.

Yeah that’s a good price. Especially for stealth. I’ve never done my other cars but they all got chipped, scratched no matter my care. Here’s my quotes..

DD9EAB1A-E41C-442E-A8E3-CA46F2D1BE3C.jpeg

Reactions: Jbapckfan