Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA said another 3-4 weeks to get my car, there should be movement on the bill by then. If it passes, I'll hold off on delivery. If it doesn't, I'll take delivery. What was supposed to be 4-6 weeks is going to end up 15+ weeks. So what's another few months to save $8k and potentially have some sort of change (battery cell/casting change?).

My SA said another 3-4 weeks to get my car, there should be movement on the bill by then. If it passes, I'll hold off on delivery. If it doesn't, I'll take delivery. What was supposed to be 4-6 weeks is going to end up 15+ weeks. So what's another few months to save $8k and potentially have some sort of change (battery cell/casting change?).
With your wait time yeah what's another few months for sure. You seem to be patient so I'd wait.

Reactions: Viv1984
Score one for AZ. Are you going to take it?

I’ve been planning to buy for a while now. And was anticipating taking delivery to take advantage of registration fees. Don’t think I’m going to gamble with what ifs for the incentives. Especially when no one knows what’s going to happen.
Yeah, I am going to take it on Thursday! Super excited. I'm taking it on the last of the three days given to me as choices because the shop that is doing the PPF and tinting is closed most of next week for a show in Vegas and I don't want to be tempted to drive around too much before the PPF is on!

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Yeah, I am going to take it on Thursday! Super excited. I'm taking it on the last of the three days given to me as choices because the shop that is doing the PPF and tinting is closed most of next week for a show in Vegas and I don't want to be tempted to drive around too much before the PPF is on!
What shop are you going with for PPF? I think I’ve decided on Dynamic Tint.

Reactions: Darrin.krein
Got VIN'ed this morning!

White/White, Tow, No FSD
OD: 10/3
EDD's: Nov-Dec, 10/19-11/16, 10/23-11/15, 10/27-11/17, 10/28-11/10, now 10/30-11/5

I did see someone from the same area/county I live in who ordered almost an identical config (only difference was no Tow) on 9/21 post that they decided not to accept delivery at this time. Whether or not that got reassigned to me would be up for speculation. If that was the case, whoever that was, thank you!
That's insane! Congratulations! I have the same build but no tow and I added FSD and ordered 9/27. I knew I should have added the tow package!

Reactions: Darrin.krein
N
Got VIN'ed this morning!

White/White, Tow, No FSD
OD: 10/3
EDD's: Nov-Dec, 10/19-11/16, 10/23-11/15, 10/27-11/17, 10/28-11/10, now 10/30-11/5

I did see someone from the same area/county I live in who ordered almost an identical config (only difference was no Tow) on 9/21 post that they decided not to accept delivery at this time. Whether or not that got reassigned to me would be up for speculation. If that was the case, whoever that was, thank you!
Nice, congratulations. You ordered same configuration as me and 1 week later.