Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a LR model X on order and still do, but with disappointing EPA range numbers ordered a MYP yesterday, my fingers are crossed for delivery mid DEC.
I am in the same boat, but ordered a MYP a couple months ago as a backup. As we have no idea if our X will ever come, and I currently have no car, I may end up taking the MYP to take the pressure off on the X delivery and have something to drive in the mean time. Problem is if I take the Y now, I will likely miss out on the $10,000 tax credit starting January 1. You just can’t win with Tesla

I am in the same boat, but ordered a MYP a couple months ago as a backup. As we have no idea if our X will ever come, and I currently have no car, I may end up taking the MYP to take the pressure off on the X delivery and have something to drive in the mean time. Problem is if I take the Y now, I will likely miss out on the $10,000 tax credit starting January 1. You just can’t win with Tesla
Yeah exactly, I’ve been single car since September and can’t wait forever. I actually officially cancelled my order for my refresh X last night. Just not a big enough difference from the Y to justify a 45k mark up, plus potentially losing out on the 8k credit (if it passes).

I have a feeling my EDD will slip forward as more people right in the gap choose to defer their orders… just hoping it doesn’t pull me forward into December. I love my other X but going to wait until tabless or a range hike to around 450 miles comes.

Reactions: Wooly1
But if the MYP is a temporizing measure that you can get the tax rebate on your X and sell the MYP probably for more than you pay for it. You can also do a Section 179 deduction if you qualify on the X only.