Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only ordered mid october and man in my patience already running out even with my EDD coming forward by a full month, heh
Also in DFW and close to your OD. Was wishfully thinking they are going to give us the first ones out of the gate from Giga Texas?!

MYP | MSM/Black Int | No Tow | No FSD | OD: 10/12/21 | Ch to White Int 11/2 | No ch in EDD: 12/3/21-12/31/21

Also in DFW and close to your OD. Was wishfully thinking they are going to give us the first ones out of the gate from Giga Texas?!

MYP | MSM/Black Int | No Tow | No FSD | OD: 10/12/21 | Ch to White Int 11/2 | No ch in EDD: 12/3/21-12/31/21

Highly unlikely, factory isn't even completed being "built"... that will be sometime in H1 '22 that they probably start producing things.

Also new to the forum,

OD: 11/08
MYP - MSM/Black Interior
No VIN yet
EDD: Dec 17th-Dec 31st
(Purchased mine with a rep at location and he mentioned I would be lucky to get it this year)
Are you picking up in KC? I'm in OKC, we have almost identical OD and EDD. Wonder if our cars will show up in the same window despite diff specs (mine's White/White).