Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious what they could offer that would make it worth $8000 if you’re convinced the tax incentive will pass. My MYP EDD is 12/17-31, hoping to have a clearer idea by then.
I'd take a free FSD upgrade or maybe lifetime free supercharging. Probably won't happen, but we'll see. My EDD is right with yours so I'm watching the news closely as well..

I went to SFSU, they were one of the only schools that offered my major at the time (Industrial and Organizational Psychology)

I did an MBA program a few years later, the online program seemed easier if it's something you want to do. No classes to attend so you work on your own time, you just have due dates.
That’s where I went for a mba years ago. 👍

Reactions: Viv1984
Anyone with an EDD in the second half of Dec got their VIN yet?
That second half of December will have whoever issues the VIN’s picking people like…

AD1217F4-D379-4882-BBF1-8E845ECB2B3E.jpeg

I was supposed to pick up my MYP this past Sunday 11/21/21 and I received my phone calls on Saturday and Text messages stating that its almost time to pick up my Tesla, i signed all the finance documents and thought that was it. 6 hours later I receive a text stating that my car has not arrived yet, and that they would need to change my pick up date to the 24th, sucks I know. My SA stated that the car is in Birmingham, AL waiting to be picked up by the transporter to deliver to Jacksonville. Hopefully this date doesn't change as well.

I was supposed to pick up my MYP this past Sunday 11/21/21 and I received my phone calls on Saturday and Text messages stating that its almost time to pick up my Tesla, i signed all the finance documents and thought that was it. 6 hours later I receive a text stating that my car has not arrived yet, and that they would need to change my pick up date to the 24th, sucks I know. My SA stated that the car is in Birmingham, AL waiting to be picked up by the transporter to deliver to Jacksonville. Hopefully this date doesn't change as well.
I just got the same message. My car is in Birmingham. I was supposed to pick up the car tomorrow afternoon and then head out of town for the weekend. Ugh. Now I've got drive a 12 year-old Honda CR-V to Georgia for the trip. That'll be interesting...