Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I spoke too soon! Got my VIN this morning, shortly after I made that post. Scheduled pick up is this Saturday. Completed insurance, just need to nail down financing and sell my car to a dealership tomorrow (any suggestions on who in Sacramentois paying to $$ for nice use cars would be appreciated!)... fingers crossed that all goes smoothly... wishing you a nice surprise like I had today. My crystal ball is saying you'll get a more narrowed EDD by tomorrow.
Wow!!! that's great, and I am jealous!! I know we have different specs, but I ordered before you! haha

Reactions: ChamHaole
Got my VIN this morning.
OD: 11/7 VIN: 12/3 EDD: 12/15-12/21 Merry Christmas to ME!
MYP, MSM/Black, No Tow, No FSD.
Northern VA
For some reason this whole time thought my order date was 11/8, checking my emails and it was 11/3. My VIN should be coming soon then!

OD: 11/3
EDD: Initally 14 JAN - mid FEB, changed to 17-31 DEC at one week after order and has stayed stable
MYP, white/black, plus tow no FSD
EL Paso Tx

If there's any pattern / consistency to this I'd say in a week or two.
Part of me hopes so, and a small part of me doesn’t mind being delayed a few weeks in hopes of getting the new Ryzen processor and GPU into the car. Not a dealbreaker since I’ll probably gift the car to my in laws in 1-2 years once they release a higher range model X. Guess they won’t really care if the UI is super snappy or want to play games.

Part of me hopes so, and a small part of me doesn’t mind being delayed a few weeks in hopes of getting the new Ryzen processor and GPU into the car. Not a dealbreaker since I’ll probably gift the car to my in laws in 1-2 years once they release a higher range model X. Guess they won’t really care if the UI is super snappy or want to play games.
When is the new Ryzen processor and GPU going into Model Y?

Reactions: gabesir
The Tesla gods must hate me or something. All you guys scoring great EDDs and VIN, and me they are like nah take 2 steps back.
The Tesla gods just take turns toying with us lowly peons IMO. Once VIN Tesla God bestows gifts, you become more anxious waiting for the Schedule Your Delivery Date Tesla God to text you with a 3 day parting of the Tesla sea. But wait, the SA Tesla God throws you a curve ball and says that shortened EDD provided (if he had to guess 🤣) is probably more towards the latter end if not afterwards. But, that is just my mythology! Hang in there, your time is coming!

When is the new Ryzen processor and GPU going into Model Y?
I think in the past for other changes it’s taken around 1-4 months. But I guess who really knows. I just hope there isn’t a huge stockpile of intel atom chips here in the US…. or maybe they will continue to deplete those with long range builds and start using Ryzen sooner… is my hope