Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AWE makes great stuff. I really liked their exhaust for the BMW M3 (F80).

I don't mean to pour salt in the wound or state the obvious, but I've always been of the mind that you should not sell your car unless you 1) have a delivery date and time confirmed with Tesla or 2) are comfortable not having a vehicle for an unknown period of time. It's all too unpredictable and you will not get a reason for an EDD push. You essentially get the car when you get it.
Yeah, totally get that. Thankfully, we can share my wife’s car temporarily, but it is undoubtedly inconvenient. I was presented an offer I couldn’t pass up on the Audi, so I went for it.

Crazy world we are living in for sure!

Reactions: 907XCP
Probably lives in a state where it is illegal for Tesla to sell cars. It is really ironic that Telsa moved to Texas where it is illegal for them to sell cars. They can build them there, but if you want to buy one you have to pick it up in a different state.
Not totally sure about that. I live in El Paso Texas and cars are shown in the showroom, we have a service center and tons of cars are getting delivered here all the time.

My EDD tightened today to a 12-day window, interestingly without a VIN, within the next 14 days.

Was 12/8-12/31, now 12/5-12/17.

Excited!.... but I'm going to a destination wedding 12/5-12/10, then out of town for work 12/13-12/17. That leaves me the 11th and 12th free. lol Oh, how these dealt cards keep getting more fun.
My EDD tightened today as well, this is the first time since I placed the order on 10/16. Was 12/9-12/31 since order date, now it's 12/5-12/19.

MYP/ MSM/ Black/ No Tow/ No FSD

Reactions: Luka816
im located in NJ--ordered MYP on11/7
Black/white interior- no FSD

was on vacation when i got a text saying my car was ready for pick up. was given a 3 day window, so had to pass on vin.. hopefully get reassigned a new one soon

Probably lives in a state where it is illegal for Tesla to sell cars. It is really ironic that Telsa moved to Texas where it is illegal for them to sell cars. They can build them there, but if you want to buy one you have to pick it up in a different state.
This is the case in OK, I have to take delivery in KC.
@NHK X don’t I remember you saying you’re able to take delivery in El Paso? That made me think maybe TX was different than OK.

I feel ya on all this. I have to fly 5 hours away to go pick up my car. I haven't talked to a SOUL at my pick up location, I've had to call their customer support a couple times for specific questions but it's always just the call center.

I'm thinking I'm gonna call this weekend or maybe Monday (Delivery is currently scheduled for Tues the 7th) and see if they can patch me through to the location I'm picking up from and see if they can confirm everything is on track before I fly up there and don't have a way home.
My EDD was for 18-22nd so they told me to schedule my flight the latest possible. So we agreed on the 23rd just in case any supply chain issues happen.

Yeah, totally get that. Thankfully, we can share my wife’s car temporarily, but it is undoubtedly inconvenient. I was presented an offer I couldn’t pass up on the Audi, so I went for it.

Crazy world we are living in for sure!
Makes sense. I rolled the dice and sold my 2021 MYP because I also got an offer I couldn't refuse. At the time I didn't have a VIN but it worked out because I was issued a VIN days after they picked up the MYP. Delivery is on 12/6.