Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had anyone been assigned a VIN, completed all the steps and set a delivery date/time to only have it removed? My Pickup on 12/30 @5pm in Portland went bye bye all of the sudden yesterday, even after my SA sent a note confirming the pickup last week. So weird and the Tesla stores in Cali I stopped in seeing nothing on my account. Never seen or heard anything, says ETA of 1/1-1/3 now.

Had anyone been assigned a VIN, completed all the steps and set a delivery date/time to only have it removed? My Pickup on 12/30 @5pm in Portland went bye bye all of the sudden yesterday, even after my SA sent a note confirming the pickup last week. So weird and the Tesla stores in Cali I stopped in seeing nothing on my account. Never seen or heard anything, says ETA of 1/1-1/3 now.
Delayed shipment because of weather. Likely that VIN was a New Years surprise for someone between you and Fremont. You’ll have a new VIN assigned soon. Or if by chance there wasn’t a match or acceptance even a small chance it’ll be the same VIN.

Reactions: Nyc10jets
My MYP was placed on hold by Tesla more than 5 times in the past couple weeks. I had to keep pressing "I am ready". It has remained active since this last Friday and I am hoping this sticks. I used to have a delivery date of Jan-Feb before the mess up but i have been on TBD since then :/

I’m sitting at EDD of 12/30-12/31. No vin but hopefully soon.

I see you’re in Estacada. I’m in Portland. Ordered MSM, Black, no FSD, no tow on 11/2. Sitting on a January 4 - Feb 1 EDD.

You could email your SA to see if they know if your Y has been produced or what. My SA seems to imply she has more info than some. Said she sees my Y should be produced in week 2 or 3 of January. We will see… either way, maybe I see you at the delivery center!

Reactions: tylermatney
I see you’re in Estacada. I’m in Portland. Ordered MSM, Black, no FSD, no tow on 11/2. Sitting on a January 4 - Feb 1 EDD.

You could email your SA to see if they know if your Y has been produced or what. My SA seems to imply she has more info than some. Said she sees my Y should be produced in week 2 or 3 of January. We will see… either way, maybe I see you at the delivery center!
I ordered the same exact build and delivering in Portland as well. Appshows the same exact thing for me too. Hope this means we're getting Ryzen CPUs in ours!

Reactions: tylermatney

Fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later. Hope the roads are less rocky by then. Ugh. It’d be cool to see a fellow member on delivery day! My build is MYP White/White no tow.

Reactions: tryangles
so get this. just got a vin assigned 15mins ago hahaha!!!!! they wanted us to take delivery by 12/31, which just isnt possible with getting a loan and check. so we declined. and now they put us on hold until 1/31/22.

Got a txt saying vin assigned - followed up by a call from Tesla within 1min. lol.
EOQ rush is reeeal lol

orders 10/31
got a vin 11/4 for a 2021. I was not ready and said no thanks. They said no prob and gave me a hold until 1/1/22.
Portal always said order was on hold until 1/1 and to clikc the "I'm Ready" button if I was ready earlier.
Today I went in and the I'm ready button is gone and I'm back on the page that shows I'm ready for a car, but no EDD. Weird

orders 10/31
got a vin 11/4 for a 2021. I was not ready and said no thanks. They said no prob and gave me a hold until 1/1/22.
Portal always said order was on hold until 1/1 and to clikc the "I'm Ready" button if I was ready earlier.
Today I went in and the I'm ready button is gone and I'm back on the page that shows I'm ready for a car, but no EDD. Weird
I think this is a bug. I'm on hold until 1/1 but the app/website shows my previous window (12/27-31) with no VIN, "we're building your car," etc. SA says his system shows I'm on hold.