Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My situation is very complicated. I originally ordered 11/09 but placed it on hold shortly thereafter until 01/01/2022. But then I removed the hold and pressed "I'm Ready" on 12/01 and got an EDD of Jan 4-Feb 01 but then Tesla kept placing it back on hold till 01/01, so I had to keep pressing "I'm Ready" every other day until it finally stuck around the 6th time on 12/13 and since then my EDD has been TBD
Do you have it marked as cash or loan now in the system? If you have it marked as loan, have you applied via Tesla? If you haven't or you plan on doing some other financing, mark it as cash for now. Tesla kinda holds your orders in limbo if you have loan selected and don't apply to it. You can simply change it closer to delivery.

Do you have it marked as cash or loan now in the system? If you have it marked as loan, have you applied via Tesla? If you haven't or you plan on doing some other financing, mark it as cash for now. Tesla kinda holds your orders in limbo if you have loan selected and don't apply to it. You can simply change it closer to delivery.
I remember entering the FCU's info when I ordered it, again,, this is our 3rd Tesla and I did everything the same way we previously had but this time its just very messy. It does not help that I got by far the worst SA of all my experiences with Tesla, and that is saying a lot. He has not responded to my repeated calls/emails/texts for over 2 weeks now. I even used the chat option so that someone else from Tesla would ping him to reach out to me. Crickets....

My situation is very complicated. I originally ordered 11/09 but placed it on hold shortly thereafter until 01/01/2022. But then I removed the hold and pressed "I'm Ready" on 12/01 and got an EDD of Jan 4-Feb 01 but then Tesla kept placing it back on hold till 01/01, so I had to keep pressing "I'm Ready" every other day until it finally stuck around the 6th time on 12/13 and since then my EDD has been TBD
I would have assumed you'd take delivery any day this quarter with the hold removal so late in 2021.

I would have assumed you'd take delivery any day this quarter with the hold removal so late in 2021.
I finally had it with Tesla and I decided to call the service center where my car will ship from. They said my car was on hold till 01/01 even thought I kept pressing I am ready since 12/01. So they said everything looks fine on your end we just need to build a car in order to give you a better estimated date. So back to square one again..

Took delivery a little earlier than expected and virtually flawless besides a few stickers and factory tape. My build was this month from the sticker, not sure of exact date.
VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
Brake calipers still Red as you can see.
Thanks for the journey everyone!

Attachments

• 7D7D0F68-BD0D-4E50-9261-E9C2E6DFBD08.jpeg
    7D7D0F68-BD0D-4E50-9261-E9C2E6DFBD08.jpeg
    843 KB · Views: 102
  • 2B119674-B6BF-4F22-BC12-A29E04455A4D.jpeg
    2B119674-B6BF-4F22-BC12-A29E04455A4D.jpeg
    678.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 8875D8C8-3DE7-4E57-9EC2-8B58FE2065ED.jpeg
    8875D8C8-3DE7-4E57-9EC2-8B58FE2065ED.jpeg
    773.4 KB · Views: 70
Took delivery a little earlier than expected and virtually flawless besides a few stickers and factory tape. My build was this month from the sticker, not sure of exact date.
VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
Now that is one S3XY car, congrats!

Any idea what battery it's rocking?

Get ready for another round of holds! 😂
They've learned. This time they'll h
VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
Looks amazing. Same exact car I ordered. Looks so good it makes me question the 20" Martians Ive already bought currently sitting in my garage 😅

VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
Congrats!

Mine is a 360xxx 1/11 build date

VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
So exciting! Maybe I’ll see you driving around! The Portland delivery center is in the weirdest spot! Vandalized and cars are parked in that shared path.

Reactions: Nyc10jets
VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
Congrats! So jealous. Good to see it comes with front mud flaps. I already ordered a pair of mud flaps from Tesla, can it be installed in the back or is that for front only?

VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
Sounds like you got the works on the goodies, congrats! Looks like the spoiler is on there too? Hard to tell for sure in the pics.

VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
Are the performance not coming with red calipers anymore? Sorry not in the loop lately.

Are the performance not coming with red calipers anymore? Sorry not in the loop lately.
It's a rumor that's been circulated many times in the past and again recently. It's based on the image you see on Teslas order page and the fact the S no longer has red.

It's in accurate and no one has yet to receive one without red calipers. Moreover, they are still red on the order page... just very, very dark and hard to see with the poor lighting.

It's a rumor that's been circulated many times in the past and again recently. It's based on the image you see on Teslas order page and the fact the S no longer has red.

It's in accurate and no one has yet to receive one without red calipers. Moreover, they are still red on the order page... just very, very dark and hard to see with the poor lighting.
I actually zoom in really close on the pic and it seems red caliper to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-212044_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-212044_Chrome.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: SWIPE

Thank you. Hopefully, mine comes with red clippers as I specifically ordered the MYP because of that reason.

It was for sure. I was out of the country, and they didn't pick up the car for several days so it was sitting in a family members garage - I wasn't sure who was legally responsible for it since I never accepted delivery. I kept insurance on it for those few days even though I technically didn't own it. It was drama for sure.
I would try to get that insurance $ back. If there was no car to insure, the company should refund it.