Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven’t been on the forums for awhile since I took delivery on 12/7/21. Figured I post a update! Had no issues at delivery, only problem with the car I had was the drivers side mirror was cracked, mobile service took care of that for me! Got the car windows tinted 35% all around and full body stealth PPF with ceramic coating on top done. Got tsportline wheels with Michelin X-Ice tires for winter, and planning on selling my uberturbines. Absolutely love the car!View attachment 756813
beautiful. what size wheels and tires did you go with? i'm thinking of adding a winter set after i get mine (comes with 21" uber's). doubt i'd get a good sized winter sidewall on the uber's.

Just got my VIN now. MSM/No tow/no FSD. Order date 11/6, original VIN assigned 12/6 for Xmas delivery but out of town.

Delivery shows 2/3-2/7. (Atlanta)
VIN 364xxx

Called Tesla and they said the car still in Freemont. Asked about AMD, she said she couldn't check, and as far as she knows, no cars have AMD. So clearly she doesn't know much, so i didn't ask further.

Hoping you all East Coast people will get a VIN soon!