Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a VIN. Got a VIN. Got a VIN. 🎶🎼🎵

View attachment 756974

Yes!!!!

Applied for and was approved for DCU loan in less than 10 minutes. 1.24% 65 months.

A89B2616-BC42-41A3-9BC4-E75B6D875119.jpeg

Last edited:
My Intel based MYP is now back in the pool and reassigned. It hadn’t arrived as of yesterday and had a pickup tomorrow early. Will swing by tonight to see if it actually showed up.

I gave in to my wife and SAs advice and released it late last week. Took until this morning to drop off my account. Now have a revised EDD of 1/31-2/25.

Big pull forward for me - now Jan 20-29 (from Jan 30-Feb 27). Hopefully it sticks!
Congrats, you should be receiving a VIN soon!!!

Mine's still stuck at 1/30-2/27 with the same OD, same area. Just contacted my SA, and he said he's seeing first week of February for my DD, so hopefully I follow your footsteps soon.

Reactions: Heintzer
My Intel based MYP is now back in the pool and reassigned. It hadn’t arrived as of yesterday and had a pickup tomorrow early. Will swing by tonight to see if it actually showed up.

I gave in to my wife and SAs advice and released it late last week. Took until this morning to drop off my account. Now have a revised EDD of 1/31-2/25.
What was your build date? I’m surprised we’re still seeing Intel deliveries - and they seem to be limited to some MYPs.

Just want to drop an update here after getting my VIN today. I was shopping around to sell my 2018 model 3LR with 51500 miles, and based on this forum my assumption is Tesla offers the least. I got a quote back from Vroom $41000, Carvana $36000, KBB Instant offer $40000, but also gave tesla trade in a chance since I get to save on sales tax in GA. Tesla offers $38280, which is tiny bit lower than Vroom and KBB, but considering the saving on sales tax and convenience of finance, Tesla's offer is very attractive.