Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! Long time stalker, but pulled the trigger and ordered a MYP on Sunday (1/16). Black Ext / White Int / Tow / No FSD. Initially given a March 2022 delivery month at time of order. Our account was updated today with an EDD window of 2/26 - 3/26.

Iā€™m in Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. Just thought Iā€™d said hi and provide another post to update as an East Coaster.

View attachment 757282
How does one get a card ordered two days ago gets a EDD that is sooner than ones from Nov?

You have to be a member. To become one you can either do by referral (both parties get some $). Or you can donate $10 to one of their selected charities. I did the latter.
Just don't go asking on this forum for a referral to DCU, the mods will temp ban you. I was stealth banned with no reason until I reached out to the admin To ask for a reason and to have the mods explain why they are banning for asking this.

There is now a locked thread that explains the mods reasoning for banning. All I have to say if you need the referral within that thread some members volunteered for referrals and the mods did not remove their posts.

After my small ban, one of the members did help me get the membership and I got 1.24% and all I did was direct deposit just half of the car payment amount each paycheck. As I am keeping my regular bank :).

Reactions: preilly44
Not necessarily true. I rejected my first car. I had the 357 VIN assigned on January 11th, SA told me the car was built on January 8th and with an Intel Atom.
Lol I hate to break it to u. Your service advisor made a mistake. When I first got my vin they said intel, called me back like 6 hours later and said they were wrong. You had the Ryzen lol.

Not necessarily true. I rejected my first car. I had the 357 VIN assigned on January 11th, SA told me the car was built on January 8th and with an Intel Atom.

Attachments

• A645B490-90A1-4281-85CF-D7B60D271735.jpeg
    A645B490-90A1-4281-85CF-D7B60D271735.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 69
Anyone here who doesnā€™t have a dedicated SA? Early on I got this below text when I had asked..

Hi pd , Tesla is moving away from personal advisors in an effort to provide a quicker/better response time. We now have support teams available for same-day assistance. You can reply to this thread with your questions or call us at (888) 518-3752 to speak with an available advisor. Both lines of communication are monitored Mon-Sat 9-7 and Sun 12-6 ET.

Anyone here who doesnā€™t have a dedicated SA? Early on I got this below text when I had asked..

Hi pd , Tesla is moving away from personal advisors in an effort to provide a quicker/better response time. We now have support teams available for same-day assistance. You can reply to this thread with your questions or call us at (888) 518-3752 to speak with an available advisor. Both lines of communication are monitored Mon-Sat 9-7 and Sun 12-6 ET.

I don't have a SA, as I bought online. My SC has emailed me payment instructions, as I am in Michigan. Never heard of this though.

Reactions: pd22
My Intel based MYP is now back in the pool and reassigned. It hadnā€™t arrived as of yesterday and had a pickup tomorrow early. Will swing by tonight to see if it actually showed up.

I gave in to my wife and SAs advice and released it late last week. Took until this morning to drop off my account. Now have a revised EDD of 1/31-2/25.
Annndā€¦ we have a VIN and EDD.

VIN: 365xxx
EDD 2/1-2/5

Cant believe everyoneā€™s getting vinned. What a sight to see and since I have one I could also be happy for u guys. Used to hate everyone getting a vin lolol
It's a weird feeling: being excited for a fellow Tesla fan, while also being angry that my EDD hasn't changed in weeks. Especially when people who were on hold or rejected a VIN get a new VIN in a matter of a week or 2. Hoping I'll get lucky soon!

Reactions: pd22 and mrc73