Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 766211

Looky looky. What’s this beaut doing sitting there??

Pickup scheduled for Feb 9. Just enough time for a bath and some mud flaps and PPF! Born on Date is 1/18 according to the window tag.
Is the SC going to add the PPF and mudflaps for you? I'm just wondering if that is included or not. I bought them myself but would be great if they installed them and I could return.

Is the SC going to add the PPF and mudflaps for you? I'm just wondering if that is included or not. I bought them myself but would be great if they installed them and I could return.

That's what I was thinking - mud flaps are cheap, but ppf is no joke

Yes they are adding them. Luckily St Louis is considered a winter weather area (what is that white stuff on the ground??? :) ). The SC confirmed that due to roads/salt/weather they will be adding front mud flaps and rear door PPF no charge.

Reactions: Stook02ss and mrc73
Yes they are adding them. Luckily St Louis is considered a winter weather area (what is that white stuff on the ground??? :) ). The SC confirmed that due to roads/salt/weather they will be adding front mud flaps and rear door PPF no charge.
Interested to see if KC installs them next week (even Norther!). My SA said I've have to schedule a service appointment to have them installed but he's in OKC, not sure if he would know what's happening at the KC SC.

Reactions: Budshark
refresh after refresh after refresh….
And look what we have!!! A VIN!!
7SAY…380xxx
MYP Black/White No Tow No FSD
OD: 11/26 MSM, revised on 11/28 to Black
EDD originally Jan 15-Feb 15
In Jan updated to feb 12-mar 12
Last week updates to feb 18-mar 3

Literally got VIN’d 5 mins ago. Found out in app first.
“Tesla is making changes that impact your account etc.”