Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WEST COAST MYP people who ordered back around Sept - Dec of 2021, are we all in the same fiasco of our EDD's being changed 8+ times during the past month or so?

And most of us are stuck at 2/7-3/7? I haven't seen anyone posting to getting their MYP delivered in Nor or So cal for that matter for awhile who ordered back then..
Yours will be changed tomorrow morning to 2/17 3/17 lol...

WEST COAST MYP people who ordered back around Sept - Dec of 2021, are we all in the same fiasco of our EDD's being changed 8+ times during the past month or so?

And most of us are stuck at 2/7-3/7? I haven't seen anyone posting to getting their MYP delivered in Nor or So cal for that matter for awhile who ordered back then...
Mine is in a similar window (2/15-3/15), but hasn't changed that many times. Mine has only changed about 3, maybe 4 times from when I ordered (11/16 OD). My SA has mentioned she sees a 2/23 factory date for me, so I guess we'll see...

And most of us are stuck at 2/7-3/7? I haven't seen anyone posting to getting their MYP delivered in Nor or So cal for that matter for awhile who ordered back then...
Same here mine was at 2/2-2/15 but last week moved to 2/8 -3/8.

Picked up my MYP in NJ. NF369XXX

Crappy cold and rainy day... not ideal to pick up a new car, but as far as I can tell, the build quality was fine. I took about 20 minutes to inspect everything slowly, knowing that the excitement was causing me to rush through it. There was nothing I would have noticed on any other car. I was mostly concerned with panel gaps and paint issues. Some condensation in the fog lights I will have to ask service about, but everything else was fine. I had no concerns accepting delivery.

Car has Ryzen and Michelin A/S4 tires. No mud flaps or PPF on the rear doors... will have to place an order today.

Super happy!

PBpbDLll.jpg

Crappy cold and rainy day... not ideal to pick up a new car, but as far as I can tell, the build quality was fine. I took about 20 minutes to inspect everything slowly, knowing that the excitement was causing me to rush through it. There was nothing I would have noticed on any other car. I was mostly concerned with panel gaps and paint issues. Some condensation in the fog lights I will have to ask service about, but everything else was fine. I had no concerns accepting delivery.

Car has Ryzen and Michelin A/S4 tires. No mud flaps or PPF on the rear doors... will have to place an order today.

Super happy!

PBpbDLll.jpg
Looking good, can't wait for mine. Already picked up some Martians... but now that it comes w/ AS4s I'm thinking I'll probably put a few miles on them first!

Reactions: Wahnyc

Super happy!

PBpbDLll.jpg
Congrats! Rear glasses doubled as front ?

Super happy!

PBpbDLll.jpg
Which NJ SC?

So 3 ppl with same EDD. Ordered in October.
1. MYLR white/black
2. MYP blue/black
3. Yours.

May be we will hire a truck from Fremont to phx to get ours sooner.. l
Did you order the MYP on this date or switch it? Any holds? I’m 11/2 in Vegas and still waiting and have similar EDDs
I ordered this date no holds no changes. MYP msm/black with towing no fsd. It’s been interesting seeing everyone’s order date and how people get their vin # it almost seems location based.