Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Changing models or specs does not require additional deposit. Mine moved to June/July, so it might be the case if you switch, but it depends of your color or finance option or package.
True. I was saying if you're really impatient but also want the first batch of Austin MYPs: Switch to MYLR to MYP and hope your vin is Austin. If Freemont is the deal breaker, then cancel and reorder later.

True. I was saying if you're really impatient but also want the first batch of Austin MYPs: Switch to MYLR to MYP and hope your vin is Austin. If Freemont is the deal breaker, then cancel and reorder later.
Friday I asked my SA to switch me from a MYP to an S , and they said they couldnā€™t without forfeiting my Y deposit, so Iā€™m hoping for a YP with li ion 12v batt.

Reactions: Stook02ss
So I'm one of the unlucky ones that is getting the Intel processor in a recent build. A question for anyone who might know. Does that processor support the upcoming addition of Bluetooth controller support? I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to get caught with an Intel processor that doesn't support it and non-data front USB ports. Thanks.
Not sure if you need it asap or not but they let me release my vin with the intel