Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get notifications for your EDD changes, or just checked the app frequently?
Interesting! From what I’ve seen a lot on here, it sounds like on that first EDD change, it goes to the back half of the original EDD, then get the VIN, then it changes to way sooner lol
No notification. I check 1-2 times a day, usually when I wake up and during my lunch

Looks like that exactly happened on my current order. My 9/2021 MYP also did the same thing, changing 1 day into the EDD window

Reactions: KRS1017
The last 8 new MYPs I've seen (in the past 2 weeks) here in Tampa have all had A/S tires. It does snow here, but only about once every 50 years or so. Anyway, my guess is your locale has no bearing on tire type.
The Michelins are way better imho. A/S tires aren't snow tires. In fact they are 3-season tires that last longer than summer tires. So unless you zip around constantly, hi-performance summer make no sense at all on a 4200lb SUV. I know it can pull .95G, but how often do you pull .95G? You are way better off with the Michelin's in Florida than the easily punctured, easily worn out Perelli P-Zeros.

The Michelins are way better imho. A/S tires aren't snow tires. In fact they are 3-season tires that last longer than summer tires. So unless you zip around constantly, hi-performance summer make no sense at all on a 4200lb SUV. I know it can pull .95G, but how often do you pull .95G? You are way better off with the Michelin's in Florida than the easily punctured, easily worn out Perelli P-Zeros.
This x10000000

I agree with you. I am in Los Angeles, have the Michelin A/S wow then are so much better than the Perelli P-Zero's I had on my last Y. They are quieter and ride better IMO.

Los Angeles, oops :)

Also based in NY and just spending Winter here. Still figuring out what to do with registration since we have a second car here. Yes, I know I’m paying the worst sales tax in the country, but whatever- i rationalize that I probably got a quicker delivery here.
Worst sales tax and no trade in tax reduction.. County and city make a big difference too. My profile says Los Angeles but I spend more time in Orange County and my cars are registered there too. It's a savings of over $1000 on tax just being in a different county