Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My original Tesla financing (Wells Fargo) offer at 2.49% expired after 60 days on 2/28. When I got a new offer (TD Auto Finance) on 2/28, the rate increased to 2.74%. I accepted and will probably refinance later. Tesla just said the rates are going up can couldn't give me the same rate.

refinance asap. TD finance is a terrible lender. They charge a prepayment penalty. So if you plan on paying extra each month to pay off the car sooner, you’ll pay more than agreed.

Reactions: switchkfbsts
Over the weekend I stopped by the store and they said (using my RN) that the car was scheduled to start production yesterday (3/1) and a vin assigned later in the week once it got assigned to a chassis. Let’s hope it’s true 🤞🏽
Yeah I had got a call on trade in and that guy told me about 8 days from there which was 3/1 he saw my building coming up. So somewhere in the system SOME of them know something. The guy I talked to about my vin was very helpful told me everything down to where the car was currently. Mind you I don't have a real "SA" so I didn't expect to call the general number and get any help lol.

Just got my VIN#! NF394XXX
Coming from Fremont. So much for my wish of having an Austin built MYP. Now, does it have the AMD etc. ? Anyone out there want to give me the bad news about which Processor I will get based on my VIN? My new EDD: March 16 - March 20
You should get the AMD MCU and all other latest goodies with that VIN!

You should get the AMD MCU and all other latest goodies with that VIN!
Since I live on the East coast and everything is closing at 8PM around here I decided to call the Fremont Factory and some real nice associate looked up my car and told me; "Congratulations, it was Born this morning at 8:15 AM" I thought that was pretty cool! Even better when he placed me on hold to do some digging and said it has the AMD MCU and all of the latest heated steering wheel, heated wipers and new battery. He was not able to tell me about the mud flaps and PPF. Not going to lie, I am very relieved. Time to start ordering a few things like weather mats and mud flaps. Not trying to get any chips on the side before I get it home. Fingers crossed it acceptable. I really hate reading all of the stories about gaps and chips at pick up.

No we have two. North Houston towards Spring and one by Westchase/Westheimer.

Edit: We also have 4 show rooms. 2 Standalone: Galleria & The Woodlands and 2 with the service center: Westchase/Westheimer & Spring
Well, hell. I learned something new today. I thought Westchase was the only service center. The others are just the showrooms, like the one in The Woodlands I go to etc.

Reactions: el_tlatoani