Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine just went from 3/15-3/31 to 6/12-7/10. What in the absolute hell.
I have an order date of 2/5 and updated the color to black on 2/9. same config as you. MYP black ext black int no FSD no tow. Had a 3/9 - 3/31 edd the whole time. Received a text from SA last Friday that the car is still on track to be delivered by the end of the month. Hoping to receive a second edd with a narrowed window.

I have an order date of 2/5 and updated the color to black on 2/9. same config as you. MYP black ext black int no FSD no tow. Had a 3/9 - 3/31 edd the whole time. Received a text from SA last Friday that the car is still on track to be delivered by the end of the month. Hoping to receive a second edd with a narrowed window.
Let me know if yours changes today like others are as well!

1646676443428.png

This is from my original “Congrats on your new Model Y Performance!” email I got from my original SA. Hoping this is actually true.

Reactions: el_tlatoani
Reactions: Triplem086
Wow. Thats super frustrating. Hopefully yours gets assigned soon. They're getting to Texas orders.
Thanks bud. I went to the Main Dallas Service Center, and did some reconnaissance with an incredibly irritated wife (uploaded those pics and SA questions) and they have TONs of MYP's there. Just delivered. Im assuming they are already spoken for.

I think Tesla just doesn't like bald men. Its like a perverse episode of Seinfeld. I keep on pointing out to my wife that EVERY MYP I see its a man with a full set of hair.

Im like a disgruntled Costanza and Elon Musk (who used to be one of us, he got Billionare hair) doesnt want us driving the MYP anymore. 😟

• Funny
Reactions: FloridaStateNe
Thanks bud. I went to the Main Dallas Service Center, and did some reconnaissance with an incredibly irritated wife (uploaded those pics and SA questions) and they have TONs of MYP's there. Just delivered. Im assuming they are already spoken for.

I think Tesla just doesn't like bald men. Its like a perverse episode of Seinfeld. I keep on pointing out to my wife that EVERY MYP I see its a man with a full set of hair.

Im like a disgruntled Costanza and Elon Musk (who used to be one of us, he got Billionare hair) doesnt want us driving the MYP anymore. 😟

Don't worry, your not alone my bald brother..