Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you really ordered 6 days ago what am I doing wrong? Congrats though!

Someone else probably canceled an order that was already in their area. It happens.

I just picked up my wifes Model Y Performance yesterday (03/09). We no longer have any ICE vehicles for the first time in our adult lives (lol).

Order date = 1/13
EDD was March 1 to 29 I think, and never moved, until vin was assigned and then became March 7-12 or something
I didnt check which tires are on it (lol, didnt even think about that)
Ryzen processor confirmed by text message prior to pick up, and confirmed before signing over the check

Car was flawless, no due bill items at all (which was unlike my 2018 model 3 performance I got in dec of 2018).

Had homelink module already ordered and on hand. When we got home from pickup, submitted service request for homelink installation. The next available appointment was today (less than 24 hours from when I made it). Made the appointment, mobile tech came and installed it.

He was new (3 months with tesla) and is basically doing simple mobile jobs while he gets going with them. I know they have at least 2 other mobile techs in this area as I have met them both for other things for my model 3.

The ONLY negative experience I had at all, was I had a problem adding an additional driver (my wife) using the tesla app. That kept failing and I had to escalate that through tesla chat support. They didnt figure out what the root cause was, but did escalate it for someone to add the additional driver manually, which they did.

All in all, very good experience overall.

Someone else probably canceled an order that was already in their area. It happens.

I just picked up my wifes Model Y Performance yesterday (03/09). We no longer have any ICE vehicles for the first time in our adult lives (lol).

Order date = 1/13
EDD was March 1 to 29 I think, and never moved, until vin was assigned and then became March 7-12 or something
I didnt check which tires are on it (lol, didnt even think about that)
Ryzen processor confirmed by text message prior to pick up, and confirmed before signing over the check

Car was flawless, no due bill items at all (which was unlike my 2018 model 3 performance I got in dec of 2018).

Had homelink module already ordered and on hand. When we got home from pickup, submitted service request for homelink installation. The next available appointment was today (less than 24 hours from when I made it). Made the appointment, mobile tech came and installed it.

He was new (3 months with tesla) and is basically doing simple mobile jobs while he gets going with them. I know they have at least 2 other mobile techs in this area as I have met them both for other things for my model 3.

The ONLY negative experience I had at all, was I had a problem adding an additional driver (my wife) using the tesla app. That kept failing and I had to escalate that through tesla chat support. They didnt figure out what the root cause was, but did escalate it for someone to add the additional driver manually, which they did.

All in all, very good experience overall.
I get it but still discouraging to me. I've watched people in my city order after me and get their car. I just want to know why. Congrats on your pick up though. Legit excited for everyone getting their cars.