Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For everyone seeing shifts back and forth in EDD, I do know that since it’s end of quarter, the dates get WACKY (as you’ve seen with mine going from 3/15-3/31 to 6/12-7/10 to getting my VIN all within 6 days). My SA told me that weird wacky date changes occur because they just get caught up in everything wacky going on for end of quarter.

Rep reached out today to finalize payment method and registration. No vin yet, but financing is secured. I asked if the best rate is 2.49, and they confirmed. However, I don’t think that’s the case anymore, because I got 2.74.

My original registration location was NY and delivery was LA, so they told me I’d be paying tax in both states. I decided to just register in CA, but that seems wrong.

Hopefully I get a vin in the next 24hrs.

Reactions: switchkfbsts
Rep reached out today to finalize payment method and registration. No vin yet, but financing is secured. I asked if the best rate is 2.49, and they confirmed. However, I don’t think that’s the case anymore, because I got 2.74.

My original registration location was NY and delivery was LA, so they told me I’d be paying tax in both states. I decided to just register in CA, but that seems wrong.

Hopefully I get a vin in the next 24hrs.
Wait is that double tax thing just for Cali? I'm registered in VA but currently live in MD where I'm taking my delivery, not trying get taxed twice.

Wait is that double tax thing just for Cali? I'm registered in VA but currently live in MD where I'm taking my delivery, not trying get taxed twice.
My understanding is that they won’t do registration for other states, so I would pay both taxes and then handle NY registration myself. I didn’t press from there, just opted to get CA registration and figure it out later. If it was closer like VA and MD, I would imagine this is more common, but no idea how they handle.

Took delivery of our 2022 Model Y Performance at the end of February. It’s our first Tesla and we’re absolutely in love with it. Full frontal PPF installed, along with ceramic coating applied to the entire car. Ceramic tint Installed on all the glass.

C5DC4AE8-ECFD-4B3A-B111-EECACB372691.jpeg

Would you pursue any kind of escalation? I've read a post from a user in Washington who escalated his situation to their SA and likely their manager or even higher and directly resolved it privately. I believe it's in the "Washington Deliveries" thread.
I went to the store today to ask why is my situation like this. No real answers. Allegedly MSM w/white interior is popular so that’s why I’m constantly bumped. Also complained that my SA was unresponsive. Was told that my messages were going to a single person so they deleted that thread. As soon as I left I got a text about EDD isn’t guaranteed because of other factors and a bunch of other BS. I asked why I’m essentially in the same boat as someone who orders today. I was patronized and told I’m not and that I am prioritized over them. Long story to say I did not ask for any escalation but I’ll check that thread to see. She did say she would open a case to see what’s up. No idea what that means.

Reactions: DLAv8r