Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks, my scheduled pickup was for March 26th. I got a text today telling me my car was ready and if I wanted it earlier, just to respond with YES. I did and someone called me back within 15 mins. I arrived at pickup, a nice guy showed me around the car and explained I had 100 miles and 72 hours to document anything I found wrong and they would schedule service.

I only found one panel that might arguably be off. The other thing that was surprising is how hard it is to close the frunk. I'm guessing it's not right unless someone else can let me know how theirs worked out. I close it and have to push down hard to get it to lock.

Pick up was super easy. I think it took 10-15 minutes from arrival to me leaving. 406 VIN. Came with all the goodies as well as All Season Michelin's.

One kind of funny note, when I test drove it, I had no idea it was on "chill mode". It picked up quick but I wasn't overly impressed. I continued with my purchase because I want the gas savings. Well... on my drive home, I clicked on "Sport Mode" or "normal mode" or whatever it is, I thought to mash the pedal... H O L Y C R A P ! ! ! I was not ready for it. I swear it should be illegal... W T H! lol

Got home, my wife hopped in and I did the same thing, and she shrieked like a little girl. God I wish I had recorded that.

Super happy with my purchase.

As for the ride quality, not sure what people are complaining about, it feels perfectly fine to me and I'm coming from a Lexus RX450H and Mazda CX-9. Yes it is firmer, but not in a bad way, it's just sportier.
Congrats man!

Reactions: Deuce and MrKashima
MYP White/Black Interior/No Tow/No FSD -- Ord 02/21/2022 -- EDD (09/11 - 11/3) EDD(June) Delivery Date 3/25/2022!!!

Got a text that my VIN was assigned and 5 minutes later got a phone call from Tesla dealership that the car is there, tomorrow I will pick it up!

I can't believe it having a delivery date of Sept - November, 3 days ago moved to June, and 3 days later got the vin and the car is waiting for me for pick up tomorrow.

MYP White/Black Interior/No Tow/No FSD -- Ord 02/21/2022 -- EDD (09/11 - 11/3) EDD(June) Delivery Date 3/25/2022!!!

Got a text that my VIN was assigned and 5 minutes later got a phone call from Tesla dealership that the car is there, tomorrow I will pick it up!

I can't believe it having a delivery date of Sept - November, 3 days ago moved to June, and 3 days later got the vin and the car is waiting for me for pick up tomorrow.
That’s awesome. Congrats!

Woot woot!

Well, that escalated quickly! Congrats!

So happy for you!!

Not enjoying the rollercoaster. In WI, pickup in Chicago. Order 1/27, estimate was March 24 through March 31 and then Tuesday March 21 poof changed to April 13 to May 11. Was so ready, more waiting…….
I bet the fuel cost had a lot to do with how they got vehicles to the midwest. I’m in Indianapolis and have the same EDD rollercoaster you have. I ordered the day after you and you can see my EDD changes are all over the place.

Reactions: andebria