Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adding mine to the list from South, California.

Original ordered MYLR gray/black, 5 seats. EOD was 5/29-6/26 with financing in September 2021

Changed to MYP on 4/4 with cash payment. New EOD changed while writing this post to 4/7-4/18 😀

Gonna sell my 2018 M3LR RWD with Enhanced Autopilot (22k Miles) to CarMax for $43,000

Reactions: SWIPE and Danny13
Adding mine to the list from South, California.

Original ordered MYLR gray/black, 5 seats. EOD was 5/29-6/26 with financing in September 2021

Changed to MYP on 4/4 with cash payment. New EOD changed while writing this post to 4/7-4/18 😀

Gonna sell my 2018 M3LR RWD with Enhanced Autopilot (22k Miles) to CarMax for $43,000
Man pretty much same situation! I sure hope you don’t get bumped like I did! Keep us updated

Does the finished registrant profile help speed things up? Asking for my pops. It’s just the loan portion he has to finish.

just put cash and worry about the loan later when its closer to pick up

i delayed on finishing the profile because i know loans are only good for 60 days - and my oct 2021 order was pushed from may 2022 to sept 22

i think they have have changed this very recently, but i got screwed

This is my second time switching to a P from a LR. Hopefully I don’t decide to change it back to LR, but latest delivery window updated to May 12-Jun 16. The sooner I get a VIN, then that is the model I will get. Let’s see what happens

Every time you switch back and forth, doesn’t that reset the order date to the date you switched? That’s what my SA said

Reactions: Goleta
it doesn't reset the order date

all of my pricing went back to oct 2021 prices

it will only affect the EDD (which could move it up, if you switch to performance)

source: i just did this

Sorry not the OD. I meant back in the back of the line for that respective model (back of the P line if I switch today even if my od was Jan) I didn’t really believe my sa bc I guess like you everyone that changed seem to get edd sooner than new ordered p’s

Sorry not the OD. I meant back in the back of the line for that respective model (back of the P line if I switch today even if my od was Jan) I didn’t really believe my sa bc I guess like you everyone that changed seem to get edd sooner than new ordered p’s

yes.....will change your EDD

in my scenario, i had an order date of 10/2021 and EDD of sept 22 for the long range (i got bumped a quarter since i didnt complete the profile)

changed the model to the performance and called today to see update on new EDD and she said its now april/may but more likely june pick up.

im in LA

yes.....will change your EDD

in my scenario, i had an order date of 10/2021 and EDD of sept 22 for the long range (i got bumped a quarter since i didnt complete the profile)

changed the model to the performance and called today to see update on new EDD and she said its now april/may but more likely june pick up.

im in LA

Excellent! I’m in la too and I would switch to the black/black myp with an order date of 2/27. That timing would work for me. Lol