Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my black exterior white interior MYP on 3/22/22 delivery for Illinois

My EDD has said June 17 - July 15 for a while now and it still says that.

I’m surprised that I’m within 2 weeks off my window and I have not been pushed back if

Is it safe to say I will be getting a VIN soon?
Or should I expect another delay?
Ordered my MYP 3/15. Just got my VIN today. My delivery window is 6/18-6/23. Haven’t finalized delivery date yet.

I'm 6 days from the start of my 10 day window. Getting really nervous cuz I want to believe it! Still no hidden vin though. Wonder what the shortest transport time to Devon PA could be?
I got my VIN today. Never had a hidden VIN. I was checking obsessively. I actually got bumped back this morning, then about 20 minutes later I had a VIN and a shortened window.

I'm 6 days from the start of my 10 day window. Getting really nervous cuz I want to believe it! Still no hidden vin though. Wonder what the shortest transport time to Devon PA could be?
I still think that’s crazy that you ordered yours 5/2 and mine was 3/22 but you could get it before me or at the same time. Mine is going to Devon too.

I forgot which thread, but someone asked jokingly if they can take delivery sooner. I pulled this same thing as they are asking me to upload insurance and they told me if I add it tomorrow when the vehicle arrives, I can take delivery a day earlier. Hopefully I can take delivery Friday then!
I had one email conversation and they asked for a copy of my current insurance card not for the new car and I sent it.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91