Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is getting really interesting, ordered my PMY on May 11th, 2022 here are the EDDs I received:

July 28th - Sept 8th
July 27th - Aug 31st
Jun 27th - Jul 1st

and an hour ago

Jun 15th - Jun 28th
WmByitu.png

All since May 11th.

When I placed my order the EDD window on the Tesla.com page showed a delivery window of July - Sept 2022 and when asked if I would accept an earlier delivery I checked NO. I never in a million years thought my EDD would keep being bumped backward. Under normal circumstances, I'd be happy, but we are committed to two family events, and under no circumstance can I accept the delivery before July 7th. So should I be given a VIN, I'll be forced to DELAY delivery.

So when does that option become available to me?

Thanks in advance.

This is getting really interesting, ordered my PMY on May 11th, 2022 here are the EDDs I received:

July 28th - Sept 8th
July 27th - Aug 31st
Jun 27th - Jul 1st

and an hour ago

Jun 15th - Jun 28th
WmByitu.png

All since May 11th.

When I placed my order the EDD window on the Tesla.com page showed a delivery window of July - Sept 2022 and when asked if I would accept an earlier delivery I checked NO. I never in a million years thought my EDD would keep being bumped backward. Under normal circumstances, I'd be happy, but we are committed to two family events, and under no circumstance can I accept the delivery before July 7th. So should I be given a VIN, I'll be forced to DELAY delivery.

So when does that option become available to me?

Thanks in advance.
Congrats and whatnot...I don't know the answer to your question, but you can mention my name if you need to give-up your car and I will take it 😋

I don’t think it means much. I did the trade in text quote and Tesla was about $3k less than driveway.com or rodo.com. So I passed
I can’t decided whether I want to keep my 2019 Model 3 and pay it off, or sell it. I can almost get as much as the MSRP was back in 2019. Looked at my MSRP and it was 50,500. Driveway is offering me 50,168 for my 2019 LR Model 3 with 29300 miles. I really can’t imagine it going much higher. Maybe to MSRP but this probably is the Best time. I am just trying to think what it will be out in like 2 years if I decide to sell than. Picking up MYP this Friday :)

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
MYP, MSM, Black, no Tow, no FSD
OD: March 7, 2022
EDD History
March 15: May 11 - June 8
March 23: April 14 - May 12
March 28: May 10 - June 14
May 9: May 27 - June 24
May 27: June 2 - June 16
June 3: June 6 - June 17
June 5: June 8 - June 12
June 6: Schedule deliver June 10, 11, or 12
Delivery Location: Bridgeport, Richmond, BC

VIN: F463XXX
Excellent! :cool:

Interesting. I am trading in my 2020 Model X to Tesla. They offered me about 2k over any other car buying site and 10k more than what I bought it for 2.5 years ago. With the 5k+ in sales tax savings (I live in Texas) it was an easy, no hassle choice. I didn't want to hassle with a private buyer given what a moving target the delivery dates are and the private party would still have to beat Tesla's offer by 5k+.
I think Tesla offers the most for used Teslas because they actually sell those and if you trade in an ICE, they dont really want it so they give bare minimum. Tesla offered $10k more than the next guy from carvana/givemethevin/carmax/kbb

Delayed again to 6/22-7/5
based on ur location id wager you'd get an EOQ push and probably 6/30 delivery date lol
I'm 6 days from the start of my 10 day window. Getting really nervous cuz I want to believe it! Still no hidden vin though. Wonder what the shortest transport time to Devon PA could be?
probably 14 days