Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had 5 quotes for my m3p. Tesla was the lowest. However we only pay sales tax on a trade-in difference which is 3% so it’s almost a $1600 savings which shortens up the gap. The next best offer was about $400 higher from driveway. Not worth the hassle
Ive had a few on my truck just redid tesla and it went down about $800 since i first ordered 3 months ago and with the tax offset its the same as getting about $3500 more from private party or a online buyer / carmax. Just doesn't seem worth the effort to come out ahead a few hundred dollars. I think Tesla knows what they are doing when the sale is in a state with sales tax offset. The dealers around here do the same when you trade in they always offer less than KBB and such because they know you'll get it in sales tax.

MYP, MSM, Black, no Tow, no FSD
OD: March 7, 2022
EDD History
March 15: May 11 - June 8
March 23: April 14 - May 12
March 28: May 10 - June 14
May 9: May 27 - June 24
May 27: June 2 - June 16
June 3: June 6 - June 17
June 5: June 8 - June 12
June 6: Schedule deliver June 10, 11, or 12
Delivery Location: Bridgeport, Richmond, BC

VIN: F463XXX
Congrats

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
Last night after my MYLR I ordered in Feb pushed out once again, this time to Dec 2022 - Mar 2023, I finally decided I had had enough and upgraded to the MYP. Very glad I did. The app immediately updated last night to a new EDD of July - Sept last night. And this morning it just updated to June 17 - June 28. Very pleased with my decision. I had already upgraded to the 20" wheels on the MYLR so there wasn't a whole lot to my decision with the last push out, especially since I really need to get a car soon. I didn't think the date would come up that quick though. We will see if it sticks.

I used to see so many tesla delivery trucks on the freeway here in SoCal. Barely see any in the last few months. I know they do a lot of transporting via trains, but overall I would say output is less while sales/orders are way up.

Anyways, being in SoCal I'm hoping to get it before EOQ. Not holding my breath though!

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
What is this hidden VIN you guys are talking about. How do I check if I have one?

I’m within 10 days of my window and I have nothing yet .

I ordered or 3/22/22 Black ext, White Int, no FSD no Tow

Attachments

• B6D5E24E-8B90-48FD-B6CF-51CCA2C4A63E.jpeg
    B6D5E24E-8B90-48FD-B6CF-51CCA2C4A63E.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 81