Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think ThTs the first I’ve have heard of that lol
I ordered two MYP with different config and colors trying to get one faster, with the plan to switch one to MYLR and then in a year change to MYP and have one ready to trade in on with no wait if used cars are still worth more than new. If I don't want it, it was only $250 to try and get a MYP faster now when I need it.

I ordered two MYP with different config and colors trying to get one faster, with the plan to switch one to MYLR and then in a year change to MYP and have one ready to trade in on with no wait if used cars are still worth more than new. If I don't want it, it was only $250 to try and get a MYP faster now when I need it.
FYI the colors and config didn't seem to matter. There was a time when I felt like white was taking longer so I wanted a back up plan since color didn't matter too much to me and like blue about equally. When cars are a year out, you can order your next one before you have your first one LOL

Just received notice that my MYP will be ready next week after ordering in mid June. We contacted the local rep and he said build date 7/18 and it’s not a rejected car despite projected delivery late august-sept. Is this story too good be true? I’m a little worried I’m getting someone else’s reject.
M

Just received notice that my MYP will be ready next week after ordering in mid June. We contacted the local rep and he said build date 7/18 and it’s not a rejected car despite projected delivery late august-sept. Is this story too good be true? I’m a little worried I’m getting someone else’s reject.
M

Probably no way of knowing but even if it is someone’s reject it’s not necessarily because of a defective vehicle… could be a lot of things, financing fall thru, person decided they wanted to change the config pushing them to the back of the line and you’re the next person in line with that person’s original config in your area, or any other reason really.