Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, just switched my red/black MYLR7 w/ FSD to a red/black MYP w/ FSD today. OD 4/15 in SoCal. Current EDD is still showing Dec-Feb. Was wondering if anyone has done similar and how long it took for EDD to update? Or if I’d be pushed to back of the line, or if they look at the April OD? Thanks!
6/29 changed my order from LR7 to P, got a two week window of July 5-16 the next day. Then another on the 5th for the 16th - Aug 1st. 18th I received a vin and picking up 7/22.

6/29 changed my order from LR7 to P, got a two week window of July 5-16 the next day. Then another on the 5th for the 16th - Aug 1st. 18th I received a vin and picking up 7/22.
Also, don’t be discouraged if it takes longer. Technically it can take up to a week. Some get updated quick, some like JayBee in 1 day, and some including me in 5 days. On my 5th day (Tuesday 7/19), I got an estimated date of 7/29-8/7 then 2 hours later they system must have found my config on a truck and I got a Vin. I am picking up next Tuesday 7/26. JayBee, good luck with your delivery today!

Also for what it is worth, the trade I got from Tesla was on the low end of KBB estimate but still 1k more than what I paid for it so I was happy (My experience is you rarely get the KBB trade in value anyhow).

Did it take your OD into account or were you pushed to the end of the line?
Yeah, it’s kind of funny. I asked the SA when I switched the same thing and they said technically it could be seen as a new order but “maybe” there will be some consideration on your original order date. Then the second time I called 2 days later, that SA said it definitely makes a difference. Based on my timing and everyone else here that switched, I would be shocked if you didn’t get an update with a good EDD within a week of your switch.

hoping we get an update today from Bridge with a Vin.

Hey all, just switched my red/black MYLR7 w/ FSD to a red/black MYP w/ FSD today. OD 4/15 in SoCal. Current EDD is still showing Dec-Feb. Was wondering if anyone has done similar and how long it took for EDD to update? Or if I’d be pushed to back of the line, or if they look at the April OD? Thanks!
On day 5 of waiting for my new EDD currently. Changed to MYP on 7/18 (Monday), mind you my original OD was Sunday, so if they do honor your original order date as many have noted they do you should be well ahead of me anyways..

Thanks I'm really concerned about not having my tasks completed, because it says it could delay delivery. Even though in reality they are completed, just not showing that way in the app. let me know how it goes. Good luck
You will be ok if you have your final payment in! The rest of the tasks will be needed to be done in person. I would follow up just to be sure, because I didn’t have the greatest of pick up experiences and it felt like they were unorganized and unprepared. But the car is fantastic! Good luck brotha

Reactions: merc65fd
Just ordered my MYP/blue/white interior/no hitch/
When I ordered yesterday it showed EDD of Aug-Oct. In the app that same day when I registered it still showed the EDD date as Aug-Oct. The next day it showed December 1-February 1. Seriously disappointed. Called Tesla and they said it’s pushed out four months because you ordered it with a tow hitch. He said tow hitches and seven passenger seats were being pushed out longer because of parts delays. I had them takeoff the tow hitch and the EDD date Is back to Aug-Oct. be nice if they would just tell you that. Lucky I got a knowledgeable guy that knew why am I delivery date got pushed out and what to do about it.

Reactions: Wooly1
An update, although they told me the EDD date would revert back to August through October it still hasn’t updated anywhere and I am still showing December 7 through February 1. This is driving me a bit crazy because although they say it will be updated it hasn’t happened and I just want to see it reflect in the app. They incest that I haven’t lost my place in line and then it will update but could take a week or more to reflect anywhere in the system.

Reactions: Wooly1
An update, although they told me the EDD date would revert back to August through October it still hasn’t updated anywhere and I am still showing December 7 through February 1. This is driving me a bit crazy because although they say it will be updated it hasn’t happened and I just want to see it reflect in the app. They incest that I haven’t lost my place in line and then it will update but could take a week or more to reflect anywhere in the system.
When did you make the change?

Yeah, it’s kind of funny. I asked the SA when I switched the same thing and they said technically it could be seen as a new order but “maybe” there will be some consideration on your original order date. Then the second time I called 2 days later, that SA said it definitely makes a difference. Based on my timing and everyone else here that switched, I would be shocked if you didn’t get an update with a good EDD within a week of your switch.

hoping we get an update today from Bridge with a Vin.
If that's the case, then with the flurry of folks switching to MYP lately from older orders, maybe that's why some folks who were in line to get theirs soon got pushed back. For instance, I was a Jan order for MYLR but i switched to MYP about a month ago. I'm thinking because I did that, someone who ordered an MYP after me got pushed back.

Reactions: Kevin Glode
Not sure the Tesla folks know much more than us... I ordered 7/18 and my config is a Red/White without tow and FSD. It showed Aug to Oct until I think Wednesday, then it just changed to Dec 8 - Feb 2. Hasn't changed back. I'm a little further away from the factory compared to you (WA), but not THAT far...

So maybe they're out of red paint too? ;)