Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may be a silly question, but I haven’t been assigned a SA. Ordered 6/5/22. Got the welcome text. Should I just go to a SC and start up a relationship with a SA?
The SA now is actually primarily the text message you got when you placed the order. Also the 1 (888) 518-3752 Tesla order phone number. Will be different people helping you at different times. Generally speaking, they were pretty responsive by text, as the phone people can see and follow up on text actions.

Reactions: E90M3Jerez
This may be a silly question, but I haven’t been assigned a SA. Ordered 6/5/22. Got the welcome text. Should I just go to a SC and start up a relationship with a SA?
That's a good question. I've been in contact over email with the Tesla store rep that helped me with my test drive. He's assured me that all my details are in order and that I'm just waiting for my 4 week window to narrow.

How does one determine who their SA is?

How close do you get to your month EDD before it updates to a two week window? I'm less than a month away from my EDD of 08/24 - 09/28
If you cant see my sig:

2022 MYP DBM (Deep Blue Metallic) / White / FSD / Tow in PA
OD and Profile Comp: 5/2/2022
EDD: Aug 10-14 on 7/26, Aug 2 –13, on 7/22, Aug 1-Sept 1 on about 7/19, Aug 1 - Sept 5 on 6/12 Jun 12-22 on 6/2, Jul 24 - Aug 28 on 6/1, Jul 25 - Sept 5

Reactions: YNoVA
Anyone in Utah?

LR - black/black
No tow / no fsd

OD: 1/9

EDD was listed as July 2022. Can’t even keep up with how many times it’s changed though since I ordered it. Got my free estimate/trade in of your current vehicle call/text on July 21st, guy also asked me how excited I was to receive my car.. only for my date to change a few days later. As of July 23rd it showed a two week edd of July 25th-August 8th, checked July 24th and edd had changed august 26th - September 30th. Super disappointing, hard to even check the edd now in fear it will delay again.

I actually talked to someone at Tesla yesterday!! My first time! I traded a couple emails before and a text or two, but no live person. Then when my Tesla financing rate jumped, I got a PSECU loan and could figure out how to change it. Emailed. Texted. No answer. Finally I called the number on email with a guy's name on it. He answered right away. Sadly he told me that his position at Devon was eliminated. Guess that is why he never answered the emails... Nice I had his personal cell the whole time. Anyway called Devon and finally got someone on the phone to fix the financing. That was easy. Then like every other idiot, I asked, 'so is my car really coming 8/2-13?' She tried as cheerily as possible to say, 'we will know for sure when they issue a vin!' I think it really meant that it is the 500th time today someone asked that same dang question for which EVERYONE knows there is no answer....
So what is the tesla financing right now and where did you go to get along, at what interest rate?

Anyone in Utah?

LR - black/black
No tow / no fsd

OD: 1/9

EDD was listed as July 2022. Can’t even keep up with how many times it’s changed though since I ordered it. Got my free estimate/trade in of your current vehicle call/text on July 21st, guy also asked me how excited I was to receive my car.. only for my date to change a few days later. As of July 23rd it showed a two week edd of July 25th-August 8th, checked July 24th and edd had changed august 26th - September 30th. Super disappointing, hard to even check the edd now in fear it will delay again.
Do you have a MYP ordered, this is an MYP group