Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like 4th time's a charm or giving up? Sucks what they're doing by the way.
I’m thinking about canceling my order and waiting on the Macan EV next year.

Tesla told me today that my order was unique with Red and White. I told him that they offer two interiors and five colors, how are any of them unique.

If I can endure 369 days and counting, you can do a few more;)
For a Performance with an original window of about 60-90 days?

Reactions: merc65fd

Tesla told me today that my order was unique with Red and White. I told him that they offer two interiors and five colors, how are any of them unique.

Sorry. With two cars on order I get my forms confused. My MSLR is at 369. The MYP is at about 125 days

A guy who lives about 30 minutes away ordered a White with Black interior MYP a month after I did and is picking it up at the same dealership tomorrow.

The car is great, but the company is making me just not want to deal with them.
I agree. I have owned two prior Tesla's and the ordering and delivery process was never this irritating and confusing

That's hilarious, even Chevy has more color combos available on their cheapest models. I've seen less builds with Gray/White and mine will be about 90 days if the EDD holds. Red/White isn't too crazy.

I ordered on 4/23 (before the cutoff i saw on the website of 4/28) so I’m hoping that my car will come with a mobile connector however speaking to my local dealership they mentioned a few of the recent deliveries have been coming in without them and that it’s a bit of a gamble. Has anyone here ordered before 4/28 and NOT received a mobile connector?

I ordered on 4/23 (before the cutoff i saw on the website of 4/28) so I’m hoping that my car will come with a mobile connector however speaking to my local dealership they mentioned a few of the recent deliveries have been coming in without them and that it’s a bit of a gamble. Has anyone here ordered before 4/28 and NOT received a mobile connector?
I would think that even if your vehicle didn't come with one, you are definitely entitled to it as it was part of the configuration when you ordered. Might just have to jump through a few hoops with customer service to lock one down.

I've heard Service Centers will give you one if your date was before the cutoff.

Just got delayed again. 8/15-8/29 now. That’s now my 4th two week window and 9th EDD. I’m at 129 day’s now and might be done with waiting.
Hang in there! This is coming from the guy that ordered 3/10 and has delivery confirmation tomorrow. I thought about canceling several times, including earlier this week when they delayed me two more days. This forum has been my therapy :)