Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my VIN F530 this morning! Was told yesterday it was in production.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-085831.png
    Screenshot_20220821-085831.png
    1 MB · Views: 101
Hang in there, maybe today or tomorrow?? Maybe try reaching out to see if anyone can give you a soft match or firm production date. Just like EDDs I know they can change but it might give you more insight... I was told Friday that my car was in firm production for 8/20. I was very skeptical but looks like it was accurate.
DANCING. 🕺

Attachments

• B8E1C8A1-BF1A-4598-8CB1-5A9D59810009.jpeg
    B8E1C8A1-BF1A-4598-8CB1-5A9D59810009.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 81
MYP/Black/white interior/no tow/no FSD/So Cal

Order date: 6/11
(6/11) EDD#1: August to October
(6/20)EDD#2: 8/9 to 9/13
(8/3) EDD#3: 8/25-9/22
(8/17) Trade-in request… not sure if I will but still interested in seeing their offer 🤔
(8/17) EDD#4: 8/22-9/3/22
(8/21) EDD#5 8/22-8/28/22
^^^^VIN F531^^** 🥳

Reactions: merc65fd
Are people really saying that their vehicles are coming with PPF? PPF is expensive to purchase. Its crazy to think that Tesla would just include it in a new vehicle. For those who have received a vehicle with PPF - is it partial front or full front?
Neither - it’s the tiny pieces that go on the rear doors to prevent sandblasting.

One person that just took delivery in this thread was from Canada. They do get it by default there. Another wasn’t, but was in the Northern US.

So I am later reporting in. We picked up the car on the 11th at Devon.

2.5 hours of travel to Devon. like 5 minutes out, the SA calls me that there is a scratch on the driver's door. Being a little dumbfounded, I told him we would be there shortly and take a look.

Overall, there is a little scratch on the center of the driver door. They had tried to buff it out. They said either reject it and wait some number of weeks or take it and I could take it to Mechanicsburg to get fixed. After consideration, we took it. I figured that if we rejected it and waited months, someone would hit us on the way home. Better keep the scratch. And hey, I am not going to put the first scratch on it.

Did a bunch of looking it over in the process. They did a lousy job of removing the interior plastic wrap. Apparently that is a thing and the SA got some pliers and ripped out the rest.

The back driver's side door looked slightly out of kilter. I took lots of looking to be sure is was a little off. I asked and the SA said he could submit is but it was well within tolerances he was sure. I don't even see it now.

My buddy was along was is a Porsche guy and he couldn't find anything else.

The car came with a mobile charger, even though it was not supposed to have on. The SA sold me a Nema 50 to go with it and I cancelled the one I had on order since May 2.

The SA took car of signing me up for the door repair. Awesome. Set it for the next week. Awesome. I later looked at my schedule and moved it up to the 15th. Great I will drop it off, get a loaner. However, the next day, I got a service text in the app. Said they would need to get back to me with a 'real' date when the telsa approved body shop has space. I was like ok. I asked so are you going to change the date for the appointment. So they moved it until the end of August and said they would dial it in. Next day they texted, it looks like October and if there was any time that was bad for me. I said, no. Later they posted the service date of October 31st. So like 2.5 months to get the scratch fixed. And I was working about waiting until early sept for the PPF..... Need to move that appointment.

It came with the P-zeros... They do stick like glue. Since it is summer and all. Guess I will work on finding winter tires.

It DOES NOT appear to have the PPF on the rear fender, but I am thinking of PPFing the whole thing now.

The car is really beautiful. The DBM is an interesting color. It gets a little purplely at times. The white interior sets off the combo.

Other impression on the way home. It seems so open and big and glassy. However it lets a TON of sun it. Driving west in the afternoon was a bit much. I think I am going to tint the front down to the AS1 line. Friend of mine says there is a coating that blocks some of the heat from the sun for the roof.

I found the back camera lines are overly safe. If you want to get close, you run the white lines over stuff....

It is a bear logging into Spotify (free)

Anyway, love the car. Love letting people look it over. I didn't realize kids are all about Teslas.

Next, I am going to order the homelink thing.

View attachment 843469

View attachment 843471

Its hard to see the scratch as the car is so dang shiny.
View attachment 843474