Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@jebinc, I love your enthusiasm but am a little surprised how excited and anxious you are when you have a brand new Plaid at home. Just curious - I really enjoy having other SEA locals in these forums.
@GoRun26 Absolutely love the Plaid! Just excited to complete my all electric conversion - by replacing my Subaru CrossTrek with the DD MYP! I’m also retired and have a lot of accessories to install!

@GoRun26 Absolutely love the Plaid! Just excited to complete my all electric conversion - by replacing my Subaru CrossTrek with the DD MYP! I’m also retired and have a lot of accessories to install!
What accessories do you have?

so far I have the Quick Bandit front plate holder with carbon fiber frame, Tesla front mud flaps which apparently I won’t need (and have to be sent back, not returned to a Tesla store - $40…may not be worth the effort), ordered 3DSpider floor mats. Looking to do front PPF and maybe ceramic coating). Whole car PPF is a little too pricey right after buying the car. Not settled on which storage trays to get.

so far I have the Quick Bandit front plate holder with carbon fiber frame, Tesla front mud flaps which apparently I won’t need (and have to be sent back, not returned to a Tesla store - $40…may not be worth the effort), ordered 3DSpider floor mats. Looking to do front PPF and maybe ceramic coating). Whole car PPF is a little too pricey right after buying the car. Not settled on which storage trays to get.
The list is long… perhaps I will add it later! Funny that some of us with similar configurations and OD are seeing EDD range changes and/or VINs, while some of us have seen nothing. So, who added the “tow package” to their order? I did and I’m wondering if that’s the reason for the lack of EDD change?

I will probably go no front plate…

A8E3A534-55E5-4B78-86CF-62F8A0E78B7C.png

The “social spending bill” will give $7.5k credit for people who bought the car after 05/21. Delaying your delivery until 2022 will generate additional $500-$2500. I think it will be closer to $500 in the final bill, if it ever passes. Other extra cash doesn’t apply to Tesla, because they’re not unionized. I will just take the delivery and be happy.

Reactions: Brolan and jebinc
Current understanding is there is no "Retro" of credit for purchases in 2021. Only purchases in 2022 qualify.

The “social spending bill” will give $7.5k credit for people who bought the car after 05/21. Delaying your delivery until 2022 will generate additional $500-$2500. I think it will be closer to $500 in the final bill, if it ever passes. Other extra cash doesn’t apply to Tesla, because they’re not unionized. I will just take the delivery and be happy.

The current bill being proposed no longer has the retro stuff in it, or so I've been told.