Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for 18" tires on a performance 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 20s are nice on the perf, but i have way too many potholes in my area and need something to smooth out the unavoidable ones. They are also pretty noisy on the freeway, though i don't go on the freeway all that much. Gonna order some 18" TST Flows and wondering what 18s I should put on. Looking for summer tires with enough grip to keep up with the straight line performance, don't really do crazy turns, got no track, so handling doesn't need to be anything amazing. Mostly looking for nice quiet ride and just grippy enough to keep me in the standard 3.2 sec numbers. Doesn't rain much here, so don't need all season performance. Thanks for any advice!!

Also anyone try Eagle F1 tires on the model 3 perf? I have an extra set with 500 miles on it from my old car, wondering if they are enough for my current car.

So even the mediocre all seasons that come on the aeros have enough traction for the P launch- the car is not traction limited.... so the Eagles would be more than plenty.

That said, handling and braking wise, the same tires that came on your 20s, but in 18" size (235/45-18), the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, remains the best street performance street tire out there.

Reactions: is2scooby