Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended car interior shops in Tokyo or Chiba

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
初めまして、and thank you in advaced.

Will be picking up Model X on Friday and I was looking at a bunch of things I usually buy when I get a new car.
This is my first time buying a car in Japan so I dont have much knowledge about shops here.

Are there any recommended tint shops in Tokyo or Chiba? Ideally around Edogawa to Ichikawa area?

Reactions: hiroshiy
I cant seem to find the edit post option so just gonna add on as a reply. Accidentally posted when I pressed some random button.

2. Are there any place, other than the Tesla Store, to get all weather mats for Model X?
2. Is there a place I can source Third party accessories locally in Tokyo for Model X?

Reactions: hiroshiy
Hi, @gwasabi ,
Thanks for your post and welcome to Tesla Community in Japan!

Near Edogawa, you can rely on Active Garage in Edogawa-ku.
ガラスコーティング カーラッピング 東京 アクティブガレージ
No English website nor do they speak English... but I can help translate if you cc'me.

I have no idea about the weather mats and/or third party accessories. People get them from web sites like Tesmanian, Abstract Ocean, EVAnnex, and EV Accessories, of course eBay, Ali Express (Chinese) etc.

As you might already know, Tesla doesn't have online shopping in Japan. So you need to ask somebody to send it to you, or use the importer Ducatism:
DUCATISM - TESLA (テスラ) ModelS ModelX Model3|Yahoo!ショッピング
This guy speaks English so you can order in English (I think - if he didn't please let me know).

• Informative
Reactions: gwasabi
Thanks for the offer and suggestions Hiroshi, Ill check them out. Japanese is fine because Im nikkei and I speak daily conversationally.

One other thing I wanted to know is if the LHD floor mats also work with RHD. Seems alot of the third party floor mats are LHD.

Thanks for the offer and suggestions Hiroshi, Ill check them out. Japanese is fine because Im nikkei and I speak daily conversationally.

One other thing I wanted to know is if the LHD floor mats also work with RHD. Seems alot of the third party floor mats are LHD.
The front floor mats are different LHD to RHD but other mats should fit. Make sure to confirm before ordering.

• Informative
Reactions: gwasabi