Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended PPF installer in So Cal? (West side)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks great, how much for the whole set? (tint and wrap)

@brianmeow I believe the center console was $125 or $150. And the tint was one $575 I believe which was the Suntek CIR tint. I also did the front windshield, which if not I believe would have dropped the price about $75. Sorry I don't have the exact costs, my receipt it doesn't break down the cost of each individual product.

Just picked up my model 3 after having a shop install ppf on front bumper and have a few questions... Anyone have a noticeable gap in ppf on the inside of the bottom bumper opening? There is no film at all in that small area. Also, the jagged seams from a custom application. i like how they did the vertical seams, but the horizontal seams are noticeable since they are not straight.

@Bubs8 Those are the same seams I have but after checking out my vehicle right now, they seem to be a lot straighter than yours. I didnt even notice it until your post. I would considering bringing it up during your check-up visit.

Has the 2nd place made new reservations come earlier?

It seems from reading here, it just moved around some people, and didn't hire more people to make things go faster?

From speaking with Doug, he did say he would be getting a few more guys but he wanted to put them through their paces beforehand. I'm guessing it might be a few weeks things really get pushed up. At least I hope so, for everyone's sake.

@brianmeow I believe the center console was $125 or $150. And the tint was one $575 I believe which was the Suntek CIR tint. I also did the front windshield, which if not I believe would have dropped the price about $75. Sorry I don't have the exact costs, my receipt it doesn't break down the cost of each individual product.
Thanks. What did you use for the windshield? Can you post some windshield pix taken from the inside?
Can you also share the store info?

Hey guys,

I will get my Tesla Model 3 tomorrow, and I really wanted to protect with PPF and Ceramic. I talked to so many places until I found this place on Long Beach, CA from Yelp. His work really stands out, and he is an expert with Tesla Model 3, S, and X. I went to talk to the owner to see if I can get a group discount so I don't pay a lot for my Tesla. He agrees to give me this price if I bring a big group for tesla model 3 cars. he gives me a huge discount comparing to other stores. hopefully, we can get it. He said the two options, he is giving a discount for 20 people. So my understanding the price might change after some number.

Group code: "LBTESLA"

Here are the options he gave me:
Option 1: - 3 days installation
PPF Full car rap - bumper to bumper, Opti-Coat or Xpel Ultimate (10 years warranty)
Coat Ceramic pro silver full exterior (7 years warranty)
Include Color Correction if need it.
cost $4500

Option 2: 3-5 days installation
PPF Full car rap - bumper to bumper (10 years warranty)
Coat Ceramic pro full interior (5 years warranty)
cost $5500

or individual services:
  • PPF Full front $1600 (10 years warranty)
  • PPF 24 in $1400 (10 years warranty)
  • PPF 18 in $1200 (10 years warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $745 (2-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $845 (3-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $1045 (5-year warranty)
  • Full ceramic coating exterior $1145 (7-year warranty)
Also, he does something for tires rim protection from scratch and dent, and he said he will offer it for $250 almost 50% discount for the whole car. Am not sure if I need it, but please let me know if it good things to have?

This is my first time I am protecting my car, and i see his store have a Yelp review of 5 stars, and I see he did a lot of Teslas.

I am thinking to go with option 1, hopefully, we get the discount.

Call Phone number(562) 400-9479 his name is Saut don't forget to mention Group code: "LBTESLA" so we all get the discount
Store name:
Xscend Detailing
yelp https://www.yelp.com/biz/xscend-detailing-long-beach-7

He added option 3:
Option 3: 3 days avg installation
  • PPF Full front (10 years warranty)
  • Coat Ceramic pro silver full exterior (7 years warranty)
  • Coat Ceramic pro full interior (5 years warranty)
  • Include Color Correction if need it.
  • Include clean detailing interior + Exterior
  • cost $2400
He will include car detailing interior + Exterior for free for all three options.

Hey guys,

I will get my Tesla Model 3 tomorrow, and I really wanted to protect with PPF and Ceramic. I talked to so many places until I found this place on Long Beach, CA from Yelp. His work really stands out, and he is an expert with Tesla Model 3, S, and X. I went to talk to the owner to see if I can get a group discount so I don't pay a lot for my Tesla. He agrees to give me this price if I bring a big group for tesla model 3 cars. he gives me a huge discount comparing to other stores. hopefully, we can get it. He said the two options, he is giving a discount for 20 people. So my understanding the price might
Hey guys,

I will get my Tesla Model 3 tomorrow, and I really wanted to protect with PPF and Ceramic. I talked to so many places until I found this place on Long Beach, CA from Yelp. His work really stands out, and he is an expert with Tesla Model 3, S, and X. I went to talk to the owner to see if I can get a group discount so I don't pay a lot for my Tesla. He agrees to give me this price if I bring a big group for tesla model 3 cars. he gives me a huge discount comparing to other stores. hopefully, we can get it. He said the two options, he is giving a discount for 20 people. So my understanding the price might change after some number.

PPF Full car rap - bumper to bumper, Opti-Coat or Xpel Ultimate (10 years warranty)
cost $4500

cost $5500

or individual services:
Also, he does something for tires rim protection from scratch and dent, and he said he will offer it for $250 almost 50% discount for the whole car. Am not sure if I need it, but please let me know if it good things to have?

This is my first time I am protecting my car, and i see his store have a Yelp review of 5 stars, and I see he did a lot of Teslas.

Call Phone number(562) 400-9479 his name is Saut don't forget to mention Group code: "LBTESLA" so we all get the discount
Store name:
Xscend Detailing
yelp Xscend Detailing - Long Beach, CA

change after some number.

cost $4500

cost $5500

or individual services:

Store name:
Xscend Detailing
yelp Xscend Detailing - Long Beach, CA

Thanks @theecw. Strange how his Ceramic Pro Silver is 7yr warranty when standard is 5yr for Silver.

Have you visited the shop yet and taken a look at the work? I'm wondering for the front PPF are most of the edges wrapped, and does he do the front bumper in 2 pieces (standard practice w/pre-cuts, there will be seams) or 1 piece (more custom, no seams).

Also, are the prices you published what we pay ONLY IF we reach at least 20 people? Or is that the starting price and we'll get rebate after we reach 20 people?

Yea, I went to the store today, and I talked to the owner directly. He shows me more details about products and process regarding my model 3 car. Also, give me brochures about the services and product. They did more of Tesla 3 and S. Also, I checked he has pictures on yelp and videos. Looks very professional to me.

For Ceramic Coating Exterior, it's written here in details:
Ceramic Coating Exterior 5 or 7 years warranty (But he will give us the 7 years warranty option)
Ceramic Pro Silver - 1 layer of 9H all painted exterior surfaces, 1 layer of light as a top coat. 1 layer of 9H on plastic and rims. 1 layer of rain on the windshield and front side windows

for full front PPF, he does one piece. I found this pic of one M3 that he did Xscend Detailing photos

the first price he gave me was more expensive. Then I asked him, would you give us a group discount as a different package? Then he put this 3 packages for us. My understanding, he will give this big discount to everyone mention the LBTTESLA. He said he will honor the discount once I get at least 5 people booked. Also, it's guaranteed for the first 20 or more. So maybe after 20 he will keep the discount or change it. am not really sure.

I am aiming to get option 1 once I get my car tomorrow. I got quote with other stores over 6k less warranty. I have an appointment with him next week. I can update you.

Last edited:
Correction for option 3 is not come with ceramic nano interior. Just the exterior.

He added option 3:
Option 3: 3 days avg installation
  • PPF Full front (10 years warranty)
  • Coat Ceramic pro silver full exterior (7 years warranty)
  • Coat Ceramic pro full interior (5 years warranty)
  • Include Color Correction if need it.
  • Include clean detailing interior + Exterior
  • cost $2400
He will include car detailing interior + Exterior for free for all three options.

Thanks. What did you use for the windshield? Can you post some windshield pix taken from the inside?
Can you also share the store info?

@brianmeow Will do. I'll remember to take some during my lunch break. We used the Suntek Ceramic film, lightest possible. It is just a tad bit darker than the normal windshield color. My wife didn't notice I had installed it until I told her.

@mobilesuit818 Appreciate your work on all of this.

Last edited:
@brianmeow No visible lines at all. Sorry, car was slightly dusty
2ij2sll.jpg

hwhaae.jpg

e8aa8g.jpg

2ivgojr.jpg

dx20dj.jpg

Thanks for pix, does the windshield looks a little too blue?

@brianmeow it might be the lighting. The pics do make the windshield look a lot bluer than seeing it in person. Finally got the breakdown of the receipt. So I have Suntek CIR 80 on the windshield. Good thing is, they have sample at the shop so you can see it for yourself. But unless I've mentioned it, nobody that has been inside my car has even noticed it.